***Official Draft Day Thread***

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've had both ACLs and a microfracture?? With the amount of time that you should have not played football, you sure must have flashed some crazy potential when you were a freshman.

Yeah, and I've had a few concussions as well. I'm really not that injury-prone, I just got hit from behind on one, and put too much pressure on my good knee and ended up tearing it in November, along with a microfracture. I tore it so hard that I actually pulled one of my bones out. I think it was my femuris. But yeah, microfracture hurt A LOT (hurt more than the ACL, actually), but it's not something that will be a career-killer. It take sa bit more rehab than just ACL, but (for example), I'm squatting 55 pounds more than I was BEFORE my injury and I'm not even fully healed yet. Usually players come back STRONGER after torn ACLs.

Yeah, and I've had a few concussions as well. I'm really not that injury-prone, I just got hit from behind on one, and put too much pressure on my good knee and ended up tearing it in November, along with a microfracture. I tore it so hard that I actually pulled one of my bones out. I think it was my femuris. But yeah, microfracture hurt A LOT (hurt more than the ACL, actually), but it's not something that will be a career-killer. It take sa bit more rehab than just ACL, but (for example), I'm squatting 55 pounds more than I was BEFORE my injury and I'm not even fully healed yet. Usually players come back STRONGER after torn ACLs.

Are you concuss right now? You're not injury prone...lmfao.

masterblaster.jpg

And in another thread he said microfractures heal...he's full of it. Bone on bone never heals. It gets worse and worse, fast.

Microfractures DO heal...how are you going to tell me? I'VE HAD A MICROFRACTURE, and it's almost completely healed after 5 months...

mortreport Chris Mortensen

Baltimore passes the 26th pick; KC chooses Jonathan Baldwin and Ravens Jimmy Smith with the 27th

If thats the case, then I want Wilkerson.

Which means the Pats will probably take him just like last year when I wanted McCourty.

Wilkerson? Heyward? Ayers? One of them will be there...someone else maybe? Looks like they'll have the opportunity to get a good value, bet the Pats snap up Wilkerson at #28. Think he's a better fit for the Jets' style of 3-4 than Heyward.

Archived