The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in other words, I-28 FOS'ed SMC, Jetscode, Hess, Vic, Crusher, and Lily with one post. Can't wait for end-game when he gets to claim he pegged half the scum team on Day 1.

You need to make up your mind... I though you told me to "just do my thing and not explain myself." :rolleyes:

Alright finally made it home, going to pass out after this post though.

I need to re-read further, but looking at I28s posts highlighting all the different votes on 80, none of them look very good. Lily, Vic, and Crusher were the 3 worst I think. Seeing as Lily is freshly back, I'll side with I28 and say Vic.

Unvote Verb

Vote Vic

And Tom, Vince Carter doesn't have a Superbowl ring... So I don't know what thats about.

You know. The part where you FOS'ed the entire 80 train as being opportunistic scum.

Personally, I liked it how he kind of brushed off the votes of his real scummates, SMC and Jetscode, and focused on everyone else's.

You really want to do this again? :rolleyes:

I did not play like a lunatic in Wrestlemania or Alchemist, in Wrestlemania I had Vic and JVOR, and eventually you because I focused on the game, not arguing. In Alchemist I had 3/4 of the scum team and the SK by day two, again I focused and didn't argue. It was only last game that I reverted to bickering and omgus as my sole tactic, and when I stopped, I saw right through SMC and Wombat. So, I said I would not play that way again directly to you in post-game banter... because I meant it. Here:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97790-scarface-mafia-the-world-is-yours/page__view__findpost__p__1824136

Morning and evenings during the work week will be my posting times, everything in between will be gravy, but sporadic.

I'm thinking you should pay particular attention to the people pressing me for meta reasons at this point, 4 real life days in (2 of which have been weekend). "Cases" being made on game play meta are sh*t, especially when you consider we got our roles on Thursday, there was 2 days of bullsh*t talk and I, like a handful of others, only shifted into gameplay mindset on the weekend when the last thing on my mind is the game, tbh.

Also, I think your vote on Dan was a better way to go tbh...

Even in the previous games you mentioned (which are the ones I meant when I said you usually give me a strong townie vibe right away), you were much less interested in longwinded defenses and more interested in poking around at people. I typically feel like I get what you're doing, but this doesn't feel quite right.

I'm curious to hear why you're nudging people to vote me.

You know. The part where you FOS'ed the entire 80 train as being opportunistic scum.

Do you really want to carry JF80's banner here... after just saying you like your vote on him?

I always assume the first train of the game is on a townie... because that is where the odds are.

So, I'm not acting like I know anything other than the fact that the first train of the game has terrible odds of being on a scum player. So, I'm pointing at that train, breaking down each vote and isolating Vic's vote as the one that was placed while people were still dicking around in order to legitimize the train for when people started being serious.

Its a better reason than what you offered up which I believe was JF80 kissing mod a$$.

Do you really want to carry JF80's banner here... after just saying you like your vote on him?

I always assume the first train of the game is on a townie... because that is where the odds are.

So, I'm not acting like I know anything other than the fact that the first train of the game has terrible odds of being on a scum player. So, I'm pointing at that train, breaking down each vote and isolating Vic's vote as the one that was placed while people were still dicking around in order to legitimize the train for when people started being serious.

Its a better reason than what you offered up which I believe was JF80 kissing mod a$$.

You are seriously out of your mind. My reasoning was like 2 hours into the game. Congratulations, you win the prize for better reasoning!

Even in the previous games you mentioned (which are the ones I meant when I said you usually give me a strong townie vibe right away), you were much less interested in longwinded defenses and more interested in poking around at people. I typically feel like I get what you're doing, but this doesn't feel quite right.

I'm curious to hear why you're nudging people to vote me.

For starters... I told CTM his vote on you was better than his vote on me, because I am not scum.

Since when is CTM "people?"

In addition, are you implying that I'm not usually over-defensive? Really?

Anyway... "What I'm doing here" is trying to make the point that I told people that I'd be playing differently before the game started... while people are coming out with meta cases on me 4 days into the game, a game that hasn't seen a full weekday of game posts yet. Thursday and Friday were goof-off days, and only 1/2 the game checks in on Wednesdays.

I have a hard time with the rest of your post because you are never definitive this early in games to the point where you'd make a statement like this without the patented Dan X second guess of yourself.

I'm seriously trying to dig your new thing monkey but right after you say you've changed your style you basically FOS like 6 people day 1. It's like you can't help yourself. The FOS will follow you where ever you go, don't fight it.

So looking at a train is now FOS'ing every name you mention? Whatever.

So in other words, I-28 FOS'ed SMC, Jetscode, Hess, Vic, Crusher, and Lily with one post. Can't wait for end-game when he gets to claim he pegged half the scum team on Day 1.

Townie read on this post.. He's attacking his defender.. Wouldn't expect noob scum to be this wise..

Still think you should probably reveal ... But I'm not from dm where reveals are confusing and frightening

For starters... I told CTM his vote on you was better than his vote on me, because I am not scum.

Since when is CTM "people?"

In addition, are you implying that I'm not usually over-defensive? Really?

Anyway... "What I'm doing here" is trying to make the point that I told people that I'd be playing differently before the game started... while people are coming out with meta cases on me 4 days into the game, a game that hasn't seen a full weekday of game posts yet. Thursday and Friday were goof-off days, and only 1/2 the game checks in on Wednesdays.

I have a hard time with the rest of your post because you are never definitive this early in games to the point where you'd make a statement like this without the patented Dan X second guess of yourself.

Not just CTM, you made a subtle nudge Crusher's way as well ... and you're often defensive, yes, but in a different way.

Not just CTM, you made a subtle nudge Crusher's way as well ... and you're often defensive, yes, but in a different way.

The comment I made about Crusher was that he made a good point when voting you, and then moved his vote to JF80 for lazy reasons. It had more to do with a Crusher feigning frustration that nobody followed him on voting you than anything else.

So that brings us back to 1 nudge, and it was me telling CTM his vote on you was better than his vote on me.

T0mShane has asked to be replaced. I'm going to contact Smash first to see if he can be a replacement.

Dan has also said she'd like to help me mod, so if JiF is up to it he can fill in for her.

Boo

T0mShane has asked to be replaced. I'm going to contact Smash first to see if he can be a replacement.

Dan has also said she'd like to help me mod, so if JiF is up to it he can fill in for her.

Hope you play in a later game(s) Tom.

Maniac Smash welcome aboard...

It's almost sad at this point..

He keeps pointing to Wrestlemania where I had JVoR and Vic before he did... Last game he called out CTM and AVM then 20 minutes later says no no it's Wombat and SMC.

The guy is unbelievable lol.

Last game I called out CTM and Vic, and a day later after walking away from the bickering I realize it was Wombat and SMC.

I know you can't stop being a doosh, but at least get your facts straight.

Bummer...

So wait, T0mShane's quitting could indirectly lead to his arch-nemesis JiF entering the game? Ironic.

I WANT TO MAKE LISTS!!! Lol and I want JiF back with us.

I WANT TO MAKE LISTS!!! Lol and I want JiF back with us.

be honest is it because of the Ape? If it is just say so and I'll vote his a$$ in warp speed.

I'm always down for killing the stupid ape just because.

be honest is it because of the Ape? If it is just say so and I'll vote his a$$ in warp speed.

I'm always down for killing the stupid ape just because.

I'm seriously not and he knows it however UNVOTE VOTE APE because I've never felt so good about voting scum.

Official Vote Count:

Brettw4rd (3): Jetsfan80, Verbal, T0mshane

Slats (1): AVM

Jetsfan80 (6): SMC, Jetscode1,Vicious, Crusher, Lily, DPR

Pac (1): Slats

I28 (5): Sharrow, Dan X, CTM, Wwombat, Crazy Hess

Vicious (3): Pac, I28, Brett

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is set for Tuesday, 9PM ET.

Archived