The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done what pacmule has done a few times and been town everytime .. Don't really see starting game talk as scummy, in fact more the opposite.

This. It's been my experience that it's not the ones like Pac that try to stop the talk that are the scummy ones, it's the people who take the opportune chance to strike as a person viewed as "lynchable." At the same time, most of the people going at Pac are undoubtedly town. Probably just one opportunistic scum

I was the first to open the game discussion in the Police Academy game and was town.. I28 was the first to really delve into game discussion last game and was town.

Welcome to the list of people I'm prepared to vote for.

lol. I'm perennially on your list of people you're "prepared" to vote for. Color me unsurprised at your OMGUS.

I'm "prepared" to vote for you too Pac.

I just totally made note of this in my Word file. Your treachery is documented, son.

File: MafiaT0mShane.doc

DAY 1 NOTES (continued)

* How is Pac not the leading vote-getter yet? Dude's a huge d***.

* Mmmmm Olivia Munn. I'd so dig her if I wasn't into dudes.

* Everyone loves Dan. It'll be awesome when she dupes us all (again).

* WTF, WHY HAVE I NOT GOTTEN AN ITEM YET. Jetscode already knows who half the scum team is!

* Flight of the Concords FTW.

* OMG, that hairy naked dude has Guitar Hero!!!! Jealous.

* How the f*** was Smallville still on the air?

* Everyone's going to freak when they find out I'm the Godfather.

* Must destroy Vic.

* I still miss JiF.

Agree here. I'm not sure why the oddly timed push for discussing objects... when nobody else was even discussing the game yet, tbh. Then I saw Pac doing the old, "I'm suspicious of everyone not discussing the game yet" later in thread... seems pretty stupid to be honest. I think, based on re-read, that there are maybe 8 people or so starting to settle in and take the game serious... everyone else is bullsh*tting. So the ever-competent Pac just FOSed 11-12 people?

This.

To be honest, I think Pac got what he was looking for - the game started, and people came out of the woodwork to try to build a case around what I'm sure he knows was a relatively sketch suggestion. This is how he plays...

And Pac and I are almost always the mouthy SOB's that have to force the issue on starting the game... because if we didn't you homos would talk about penis for 400 pages and then refuse to vote for each other because of the fusion. So I'm not immediately concerned with Pac's play to open the game... I do find some of the dancing around how hard to push on him pretty interesting though.

Don't like the conflicting thoughts and maybe agendas of those two posts.

vote:I28

Also don't like Slats freaking out yet again.

Me likey. So I think country music is pretty ghey too but the chicks at the concerts are super hot. It's one of those things I chalk up to maybe it's just me.

Women in country music, and many who are country music fans are smoking. I don't care about the music.... but I do dig the country girl style.

Don't like the conflicting thoughts and maybe agendas of those two posts.

vote:I28

Also don't like Slats freaking out yet again.

First post was my initial reaction, agreeing with others that Pac made a sketchy post. Then I made fun of him for FOS'ing 11-12 players at once.

Second post is me, having watched the dialogue around the initially sketchy post, and expressing a lack of concern about his intentions. Notice, I didn't comment on his intentions in the first post, only the second. Because I wanted to see what the hell he was up to, and how hard he pushed to get people to discuss objects OR if he started scum-hunting based on reactions to his initial post. He did the latter, so while sketchy, it seems to me that all he was trying to do was get the game rolling by sticking his neck out... then casing everyone that comes after him. Something I've done quite often AS TOWN to get games started. I think I've made plays like this to open 2 or 3 of the games this year alone.

I personally don't think these were conflicting thoughts, or agenda laden posts. I wrote them from the mindset of "I'm keeping an eye on this" and think the line between "what is this idiot doing?" and "here is what I think he was doing" is pretty clear between the 2 posts.

First post was my initial reaction, agreeing with others that Pac made a sketchy post. Then I made fun of him for FOS'ing 11-12 players at once.

Second post is me, having watched the dialogue around the initially sketchy post, and expressing a lack of concern about his intentions. Notice, I didn't comment on his intentions in the first post, only the second. Because I wanted to see what the hell he was up to, and how hard he pushed to get people to discuss objects OR if he started scum-hunting based on reactions to his initial post. He did the latter, so while sketchy, it seems to me that all he was trying to do was get the game rolling by sticking his neck out... then casing everyone that comes after him. Something I've done quite often AS TOWN to get games started. I think I've made plays like this to open 2 or 3 of the games this year alone.

I personally don't think these were conflicting thoughts, or agenda laden posts. I wrote them from the mindset of "I'm keeping an eye on this" and think the line between "what is this idiot doing?" and "here is what I think he was doing" is pretty clear between the 2 posts.

Holy Bleedin Green stole the Monkey's account.

Holy Bleedin Green stole the Monkey's account.

That's monkeys constantly evolving style. He is like a lizard that changes his colors to the landscape. Only difference is when monkey does it he stands out more. Who do you like for scum and have you read your PM yet?

I-28, if you're town, I feel like you don't need to explain your strategy because of one vote on you. Just do your thing and if you get more than just token pressure THEN tell us what you're up to. I think doing otherwise helps scum more than town.

I-28, if you're town, I feel like you don't need to explain your strategy because of one vote on you. Just do your thing and if you get more than just token pressure THEN tell us what you're up to. I think doing otherwise helps scum more than town.

Counseling monkey on explaining and typing too much?

Archived