The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullsh*t. I switched my vote to J80 to get the ball rolling - but I kept it there when I saw the mysterious shift to I28, which you mentioned yourself. For that, I like him revealing and now having to stick with it.

FOS CTM for such a flip-flop post, and Slats for trying to veer back toward scum-hunting when everyone else agrees that D1 is random, and what we want is info.

WHo agrees? I don't. I always vote who I find most suspicious, on day 1 I just recognize there's a high liklihood of it being wrong.

My favorites at the moment at i28, for actually changing his playstyle, and dan x, for supporting pac's attempt to get the game going by fishing for for information. Those are the two people I voted

Official Vote Count:

Brettw4rd (3): Jetsfan80, Verbal, T0mshane

Slats (1): AVM

Jetsfan80 (3): SMC, Crusher, Lily

I28 (8): Sharrow, Dan X, CTM, Wwombat, Hess, Vicious, Jetscode1, DPR

Vicious (3): Pac, I28, Brett

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is set for Tuesday, 9PM ET.

Just trying to catch up. Unvote

80's reveal is not much help. Seems legit but alignment is still in question.

Not voting monkey he;s already at L2.

FOS CTM for such a flip-flop post, and Slats for trying to veer back toward scum-hunting when everyone else agrees that D1 is random, and what we want is info.

:D

And what info did we get from J80's train and subsequent reveal?

At least people seem to be voting the monkey because they think he's scummy - unless you're voting again just to get another reveal... ?

At least people seem to be voting the monkey because they think he's scummy - unless you're voting again just to get another reveal... ?

I voted 80 because I thought for Day 1 he seemed scummy. I could also vote for Vic or Danx. Monkey has me convinced he is just mixing it up. Maybe/ maybe not.

Seems to me the reveals are more likely to tell us is "OK" to kill. He;s town but his role is ok to lose. But if we come across a power role then we either outed them or it's scum lying. Hopefully we don;t get no lying townies this game. LOL

I don't see jf80s role being particularily useful to town, and it seems like something we've been seeing used as scum more often recently.

I do think it's interesting too, and i'd go quote if I wasn't posting from my phone, when Vic got votes from me and i28 he got somewhat upset because it was a "joke vote", but it was a later vote on the first train of the day that he left on to make 80 reveal... A strong vote for someone that's joking.

For what it's worth, monkey hasn't stood out to me as scummy. He's playing differently, but I don't think it means he's scum.

I'd just rather lynch 80 than force more reveals.

I don't see jf80s role being particularily useful to town, and it seems like something we've been seeing used as scum more often recently.

I do think it's interesting too, and i'd go quote if I wasn't posting from my phone, when Vic got votes from me and i28 he got somewhat upset because it was a "joke vote", but it was a later vote on the first train of the day that he left on to make 80 reveal... A strong vote for someone that's joking.

For what it's worth, monkey hasn't stood out to me as scummy. He's playing differently, but I don't think it means he's scum.

I'd just rather lynch 80 than force more reveals.

So I should remove my vote and make a SUPER SRS vote? It's day 1. I'm not going to bother even trying to create a case. I made a joke vote and people ended up running up J80, why should I have moved my vote? Trying a bit hard here JiFv2.0

I agree with Brett that J80's role is one we can afford to lose, if he's town.

I'll keep my vote where it is for now, mostly because I have no other place I want to put it.

I know those statements sound conflicting. They are two separate thoughts. I'm getting ready for an important phone call, so I'm a bit scattered.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well at least we know who we're lynching Day 2.

haha.. we should vote him up to L-2 right before the switch happens..

@mod.. when will this change occur?

no point in switching votes. I guess we're just waiting for I28 to reveal before moving on to the next one.

I feel like Crush, Lily, and DPR are good people to look into. Crush and Lily for their subtle Sunday afternoon votes and DPR for the super townie act. He's accusing others of flip flopping but doing a fair bit himself.

I'm not thrilled about subdued ape but don't think his passivity in and of itself is too damning.

I'm not thrilled about subdued ape but don't think his passivity in and of itself is too damning.

Its impossible for him to be "subdued". He can't help himself. What we're seeing is his struggle to contain himself. Town read all the way.

no point in switching votes. I guess we're just waiting for I28 to reveal before moving on to the next one.

I feel like Crush, Lily, and DPR are good people to look into. Crush and Lily for their subtle Sunday afternoon votes and DPR for the super townie act. He's accusing others of flip flopping but doing a fair bit himself.

Or we can always move to you.

I'll give him until 8PM ET.

For the sake of all that is holy, someone find out Smash's JN password. I don't think I'll be able to handle JiF's death-defying tales of escaping Nicaraguan drug traffickers, his surf sessions with Ken Griffey Jr. and Jake Gyllenhaal, and how he single-handedly shut down American Airlines.

On the plus side, at least Crusher will post more.

The push one of them you moron, competing trains are ideal. fos to all of you throwing your hands up and pretending tyhere no other choice but to just vote up ape and force him to reveal, if you think someone is being and opportunist on that, they should be voted..

if you think someone is being and opportunist on that, they should be voted..

I'd expect the Ape to FOS the people on his train. However, its worth a look.

Personally, I think the middle voters are the most suspect on this train. Jetscode and DPR may have simply been trying to get on with it and force the 2nd reveal.

However, Wombat, Hess, and Vic don't have the luxury of using that defense. I'd bet one or two of those three are scum.

The push one of them you moron, competing trains are ideal. fos to all of you throwing your hands up and pretending tyhere no other choice but to just vote up ape and force him to reveal, if you think someone is being and opportunist on that, they should be voted..

We have competing trains.. Jetfat and Apefat.

My vote on Vic was a joke and was a bit surprised to see 2 quick votes follow. In case you didn't notice I was pushing Crush and Lily yesterday and people either ignored or scoffed at my accusations.

We have until tomorrow night so no sense panicking. No matter what I say right now we're getting the Apes reveal so may as well hear it first.

I'd expect the Ape to FOS the people on his train. However, its worth a look.

Personally, I think the middle voters are the most suspect on this train. Jetscode and DPR may have simply been trying to get on with it and force the 2nd reveal.

However, Wombat, Hess, and Vic don't have the luxury of using that defense. I'd bet one or two of those three are scum.

You're doing what the Ape does and really why I'm voting him in the first place ftr.

We got a name and a power. And he has to satnd by that now, so if by chance he is scum, and there is someone else with that name, we got him. And if he does not come through with the power, we got him. Which I thought was the whole pint of the run-the-train-to-reveal method?

Archived