The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I misunderstood the post. I can see AVM talking bomb to make people not afraid of voting him off. And honestly if he's scum 1 for 1 isn't exactly a bad thing on day 1 is it?

Exactly. I made the same point. As you said in the last post, I'm just doing what I can and making that point to help my own. And, again -- even if I am...it's a GOOD DEAL. I'm offering people the chance to get free info, without losing anything with me. It's a good offer

If I reveal, I'm going to ask to be lynched, plain and simple.

Cute passive aggressive threat. If you're town why would you want to be lynched? Are you positive both Jetfat and Ape are town? Even if they are, are you saying they're both more capable of helping the town win than you?

Cute passive aggressive threat. If you're town why would you want to be lynched? Are you positive both Jetfat and Ape are town? Even if they are, are you saying they're both more capable of helping the town win than you?

Sigh. You don't know my role, so how could you understand? I didn't ask you to understand, I just told you. Their roles will be more useful than mine.

I'm done arguing my point, it's getting me nowhere. If you're going to run up DPR or someone else, do it. If not, run me up, I'll reveal at L2. My point, Pac, is that you're not going to want to blind lynch someone else. Given what you'll be given, it'll be smarter to off me. I know that, that's why I fought.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (7): Smash, AVM, Pac, Verbal, Crusher, I28, J80

AVM (5): Wombat, Slats, DPR, Brett, SMC

I28 (1): Jetscode1

CTM (1): JiF

Crusher (1): Hess

Not voting: Sharrow, Vicious, Lily, CTM

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

I'm done arguing my point, it's getting me nowhere. If you're going to run up DPR or someone else, do it. If not, run me up, I'll reveal at L2. My point, Pac, is that you're not going to want to blind lynch someone else. Given what you'll be given, it'll be smarter to off me. I know that, that's why I fought.

Your defending yourself from getting lynched by saying its smarter to off you. What exactly are you fighting?

Maybe its because I'm sick, but I really don't understand what you are trying to pull off here at all-- town or scum.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

AVM (5): Wombat, Slats, DPR, Brett, SMC

Not voting: Sharrow, Vicious, Lily, CTM

Orgasm #1 of the evening.

Your defending yourself from getting lynched by saying its smarter to off you. What exactly are you fighting?

Maybe its because I'm sick, but I really don't understand what you are trying to pull off here at all-- town or scum.

If/when we get to a point where there are no reveals left, and none of them are good lynch options, it's smarter to off me. That's why I made that offer. I don't know what's so ****ing hard to understand about all this.

Furthermore, if I'm one of the 3 reveals, it makes more sense to off me of the three (keep in mind, I already know all 3 roles, assuming they're telling the truth). I also know that the general consensus will be to kill me in that scenario, and I was informing that I won't fight it. However...I'd rather not be lynched. I want to stay in the game and play longer, BUT -- under all those scenarios (which are most likely), I die.

Sigh. You don't know my role, so how could you understand? I didn't ask you to understand, I just told you. Their roles will be more useful than mine.

Why aren't you factoring in the items being passed around? At the risk of Slats freaking out I'm pretty sure there might be some nice perks tied into these items - otherwise why would JVuhoh make such a big deal about them?

If you are going to claim Miller though I'll be happy to Peter Gabriel you... Not interested in keeping someone around who has a built in excuse as to why they're showing up as guilty on an investigation.

Why aren't you factoring in the items being passed around? At the risk of Slats freaking out I'm pretty sure there might be some nice perks tied into these items - otherwise why would JVuhoh make such a big deal about them?

If you are going to claim Miller though I'll be happy to Peter Gabriel you... Not interested in keeping someone around who has a built in excuse as to why they're showing up as guilty on an investigation.

I'm not going to comment on my role right now -- but if I were to survive today and be investigated tonight, I would come back town.

^^^ I may be reading this wrong, but it reads as though by lynching you, we'll be given something.

And as for the items, they're random (atleast by what I took from his explanation) -- no guarantee I'd ever see one.

Here you act as though you have no items.

You've got me confused...

^^^ I may be reading this wrong, but it reads as though by lynching you, we'll be given something.

Here you act as though you have no items.

You've got me confused...

Really?

Given the information you'd have. You'd have information on 3 players.

This isn't rocket science, geez guys. If you're going to be stupid, fine -- just stop this question every letter of every word I type crap. It's friggin day 1

Really?

Given the information you'd have. You'd have information on 3 players.

This isn't rocket science, geez guys. If you're going to be stupid, fine -- just stop this question every letter of every word I type crap. It's friggin day 1

Oh, given information... I see what your saying, I just read it wrong. The way you worded it made it seem like we'd receive something. That's on you.

Also FU for calling me stupid, and telling us not to scrutinize your posts when you are going out of your way to be cryptic. Doosh.

Ok finally caught up.

Not getting a scummy vibe on AVM. not loving him giving himself up but he's coming off ok to me for now. Seems like a case of fusion envy. Would rather lynch his fusion partner Vic.

J80 seems better to me and monkey is monkey.

Sharrow is starting to irk me but not much more than that yet.

Slats and SMc are both on my watch list but mostly cause they both start with the letter S.

Staying on DPr because I think it's going to at least give us something entertaining. Seems wrong to kill 80 or monkey at this point and if we did lynch blind i say let's lynch wombat cause he's a doosh.

Not sure why but feeling good about Verb.

So glad JiF is back too. But I do miss Tomshane

Oh, given information... I see what your saying, I just read it wrong. The way you worded it made it seem like we'd receive something. That's on you.

Also FU for calling me stupid, and telling us not to scrutinize your posts when you are going out of your way to be cryptic. Doosh.

I apologize -- it's not just you, I just got annoyed with all this. No need to call names regardless, I'm sorry.

And I have to be cryptic. I need to back off some even most likely, before I get counted as a reveal. To be safe, I'm just going to reveal if you guys put me at L-2, otherwise I'm not talking about it anymore. My offer still stands if we run any other train up and get undesireable results (cop, doc, etc)

I believe AVM and I'll be willing to take him up on his offer if it comes down to it - even though I can't imagine what townie has a more useless role than JF80's.

unvote

I do have company. I'll try to be on before the deadline tomorrow.

I apologize -- it's not just you, I just got annoyed with all this. No need to call names regardless, I'm sorry.

And I have to be cryptic. I need to back off some even most likely, before I get counted as a reveal. To be safe, I'm just going to reveal if you guys put me at L-2, otherwise I'm not talking about it anymore. My offer still stands if we run any other train up and get undesireable results (cop, doc, etc)

There's always a reason to call names, haven't you played this before? :D

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

AVM (4): Wombat, DPR, Brett, SMC

Not voting: Sharrow, Vicious, Lily, CTM, Slats

Ok finally caught up.

Not getting a scummy vibe on AVM. not loving him giving himself up but he's coming off ok to me for now. Seems like a case of fusion envy. Would rather lynch his fusion partner Vic.

J80 seems better to me and monkey is monkey.

Sharrow is starting to irk me but not much more than that yet.

Slats and SMc are both on my watch list but mostly cause they both start with the letter S.

Staying on DPr because I think it's going to at least give us something entertaining. Seems wrong to kill 80 or monkey at this point and if we did lynch blind i say let's lynch wombat cause he's a doosh.

Not sure why but feeling good about Verb.

So glad JiF is back too. But I do miss Tomshane

I agree with that. Smash too. There's only room for one of us in this game.

Fyi I've been in national meetings all day today and tomorrow. I've be reading on my bb though.I'm on a bus leaving the zoo (yep) and my new padded converse all star hightops rule. All true.

You wear your converse all star hightops to your meetings at the zoo, while reading mafia on your bb.

You are the man.

Hess is next on my curious day 1 play list, would like to see him pressured a bit as i don't see any case on jf80 and feel more townish on avm.. right now the ape or dpr look the most shady to me, but there's time to see how others respond to pressure...

I've never seen him go after the ape and from my perspective, he went after him for the exact opposite reason I thought. His entire point was that monkey said he'd change but he didn't, whereas I think we are dealing with a different gorilla all together this game. With the amount of pressure he faced, he'd normally be convinced that half of his voters are scum by now and he's not omgus'd at all. (his go to mafia technique) To me, i think this drastic play change is cause maybe he's actually scum. But hess was all over him for reasons I didnt really see, which is interesting

vote hess

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

AVM (4): Wombat, DPR, Brett, SMC

Hess (1): CTM

Not voting: Sharrow, Vicious, Lily, Slats

I think Jetscode1 is pretty clearly burying his vote on me.

He started the game out with stupid magic 8 ball remarks about me and JF80 being scum, before anyone even got too serious, and has contributed to both of those trains until reveal. Now, he seems to be playing the "I don't care if nobody else is voting I28, I still am" card so that he can keep his vote buried on me and not leave behind any further trail of voting, fos'ing or even arguing with anyone other than me and 80, who just happen to be the easiest people in the game besides JIF and Pac for scum to rail against and "look" townie.

I think Jetscode1 is pretty clearly burying his vote on me.

He started the game out with stupid magic 8 ball remarks about me and JF80 being scum, before anyone even got too serious, and has contributed to both of those trains until reveal. Now, he seems to be playing the "I don't care if nobody else is voting I28, I still am" card so that he can keep his vote buried on me and not leave behind any further trail of voting, fos'ing or even arguing with anyone other than me and 80, who just happen to be the easiest people in the game besides JIF and Pac for scum to rail against and "look" townie.

and just like that, one of his voters is scum for voting him

//hand smacking head gif

Archived