The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then you cna play mafia from your ride on mower

A polish dude making racial jokes.. too funny.

The lame joke you attempted is better suited for someone of MEXICAN descent. I am 100% Puerto Rican.

I know to bigoted pollacks like you it's the "same thing" but in actuality it not.. believe me, it isn't.

What's next on your plate Archie Bunker? Calling Dan and JVOR "Orientals"?

Pac that Nike site you posted doesn't sell Nike Free's in any larger than a 10.

Two thumbs down. Those are all I wanted

Expand your horizons chooch.. there's lotsa good stuff on there.

It's where I bought my lawnmower riding shoes.

The lame joke you attempted is better suited for someone of MEXICAN descent. I am 100% Puerto Rican.

I know to bigoted pollacks like you it's the "same thing" but in actuality it not.. believe me, it isn't.

Haha I recently spoke to someone who honestly thought the nicest word for it was "yellow." He was shocked to find out the word "Asian" is not a derogatory term.

Haha I recently spoke to someone who honestly thought the nicest word for it was "yellow." He was shocked to find out the word "Asian" is not a derogatory term.

I just had an argument with someone a couple weeks ago that insisted "Oriental" is the proper term. He refused to believe me when I said it wasn't... refused.

You have GOT to be joking...

You have GOT to be joking...

No, he said he thought "yellow" and "Chinese" were ok to describe Asian people, or even "someone who looks like the karate kid's teacher," but he thought "Asian" was an offensive word. Lol.

remme think about it and ah geta back to u

No, he said he thought "yellow" and "Chinese" were ok to describe Asian people, or even "someone who looks like the karate kid's teacher," but he thought "Asian" was an offensive word. Lol.

ha.. I have that problem with the word "jew", i usually say jewish people but someone on here told me jew was fine

In addition to letting him know that not all Asians are Chinese, I had to tell him that he was wrong to say, "Indians and Arabians are the same thing." And no, I'm not talking about a student here. This is a grown man.

In addition to letting him know that not all Asians are Chinese, I had to tell him that he was wrong to say, "Indians and Arabians are the same thing." And no, I'm not talking about a student here. This is a grown man.

Wow. I was sure you were talking about one of your students. That's just downright sad.

I just had an argument with someone a couple weeks ago that insisted "Oriental" is the proper term. He refused to believe me when I said it wasn't... refused.

It is proper.... if you are talking about area rugs.

Wow.

Stupid_people-1.jpg

and he was lynched for the right reasons, several of us noted the marked difference in play, and he was playing differently with an agenda.

Should also note the world renowned (in own mind) scum hunter completely missed all of this and didn't see any reason to vote him as recently as this morning..

-1 jif scum hunting prowress delusion

You're right, you know why? Because you're scum and I've got you dead of rights and I was scum hunting, not 3rd party hunting. And remind me who hammered him.

Fag

How is that an excuse? I can only assume he didn't get any education beyond 8th grade.

I know, but he did seem like he felt terrible about it. At least he knows now. There are probably tons of dumb things I don't know. Until a few years ago, I knew very little about Lusophone countries, for example. And I make Asian jokes with JVoR all the time, so I don't want to act like I'm a million times better than this guy, I guess. just a little bit, hehe.

In kindergarten, I almost got my 5 year old head beat in for referring to a black kid as a negro. He was like, how would you feel if I called you a cracker?

I didn't care.

I have no idea when Oriental became a bad word. I just know it did.

Also, is Hispanic bad now, too? That one seems to be getting phased out.

It's hard being European-American.

Wow. I was sure you were talking about one of your students. That's just downright sad.

I love how everyone in Portland has white man guilt. They are so afraid to offend anyone. They are by far the most PC people I know and it's downright hysterical.

Archived