Mafia Fantasy Football

Pac

Hey guys. Sorry, but I think there's a decent chance I may have to bail on this. As it is there's an odd number of players currently in the league anyway and that doesn't seem to be changing, so it shouldn't really cause any problems and you guys would at least be good to go now. I just wanted to mention it here before just going and dropping out of the league in case that was going to cause any issues.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually I was in the process of trying to find a 12th.. no one (including myself) wants to play for money in a 10 man league.

If you gotta bail you gotta bail but if you're still wavering then sticking it out would be cool.

I could understand not wanting to do less than 10, but you guys would really have an issue of doing 10 for money? I don't think that's particularly uncommon, and I know I've done it before, but that's obviously your guys call. Like I said, at this point it'd really be much better for me if I bailed, but since the draft still isn't til next week I'll at least hold off while you guys figure it all out

haha.. i wanted to bail too why should you be allowed to.. you old ****er

//klacko'd

Because I'd rather not throw away $50 and at the same time **** things up for everyone else if I'm not going to be able to participate properly. It always annoys the crap out of me when you have those people who end up pretty much bailing on the league midseason and I have no interest in being one of those guys, so I'd rather just do it now if you guys can manage it without me.

Because I'd rather not throw away $50 and at the same time **** things up for everyone else if I'm not going to be able to participate properly. It always annoys the crap out of me when you have those people who end up pretty much bailing on the league midseason and I have no interest in being one of those guys, so I'd rather just do it now if you guys can manage it without me.

I don't get it.. the people that bail mid way through the season do so because their teams are putrid. Are you saying you know your team is going to suck?

disappointing. I'm through wasting my time.

if you guys want to do a 10 man for giggles that's cool... If we can somehow get 3 people who want in to do a 12 man for $50 I'd much rather do that.

10 man leagues are kind of a joke.

and I'll never get how FF leagues are time consuming for some. The draft takes an hour and I've never spent more than 40 minutes a week on a team between transactions and setting the lineup.. bah.. you guys suck.

and I'll never get how FF leagues are time consuming for some. The draft takes an hour and I've never spent more than 40 minutes a week on a team between transactions and setting the lineup.. bah.. you guys suck.

"it takes too much time" is easily the biggest farce related to FFB ever, that and "never take a kicker in the first round"

"it takes too much time" is easily the biggest farce related to FFB ever, that and "never take a kicker in the first round"

I'm in a league at work that I'm commish of and I had a situation that drew me into another league. Between the dues and already being in 2 leagues, I really won't have the time. Sorry dude.

I'm in a league at work that I'm commish of and I had a situation that drew me into another league. Between the dues and already being in 2 leagues, I really won't have the time. Sorry dude.

just frustrating... I've spent hours between sending out PM's, creating the league on yahoo etc and people are just bailing less than a week from the draft... it's like wtf??

just frustrating... I've spent hours between sending out PM's, creating the league on yahoo etc and people are just bailing less than a week from the draft... it's like wtf??

Oh I get it dude. I had 4 people drop out of mine from Fri-Mon. Draft was yesterday. I had to fill in with 3 GF's and one random guy who drafted aaron rodgers 1 overall. So, I know what it's like. I just gues I underestimated commish duties and it hit me last night when I was answering emails and all this other crap for the draft.

I was just making joke. I'm in 3 money leagues, one is out of state and I travel to draft party, one is my league and I just planned a big draft party for it, the other is a pain in the a$$. I'm totally down for making this a bragging rights league with cornball prizes like:

1st place gets to create new JN avatar for last place team, and a "sig trophy"

2nd place gets to ...

3rd place gets to ...

we can come up with stuff to make it interesting i'm sure...

you just said it doesn't take any time... :P

I was just making joke. I'm in 3 money leagues, one is out of state and I travel to draft party, one is my league and I just planned a big draft party for it, the other is a pain in the a$$. I'm totally down for making this a bragging rights league with cornball prizes like:

2nd place gets to ...

3rd place gets to ...

you just said it doesn't take any time... :tongue:

being a team doesn't take any time.. being commish takes time at the beginning.

I'm usually in 3-4 leagues every year and sadly the money is what makes it most interesting to me.. every "bragging rights" league I've been in is boring.

I looked forward to taking your guys money.. beating CTM with money on the line would be special. yeah yeah it's not a lot of money but winning a couple hundred off you shlubs would have been fantastic.

being a team doesn't take any time.. being commish takes time at the beginning.

I'm usually in 3-4 leagues every year and sadly the money is what makes it most interesting to me.. every "bragging rights" league I've been in is boring.

I looked forward to taking your guys money.. beating CTM with money on the line would be special. yeah yeah it's not a lot of money but winning a couple hundred off you shlubs would have been fantastic.

It was a joke. Just like the idea of you actually winning a league I'm in.

2nd place gets to ...

3rd place gets to ...

i like that idea honestly. Plus i enjoy talkimg football with you guys. hard to do sometimes here

2nd place gets to ...

3rd place gets to ...

I agree.. lets do sig bets and the sort...

My big problem with fantasy football is it's a lot of work for little reward.. particularly if you have an active waver wire

I agree.. lets do sig bets and the sort...

My big problem with fantasy football is it's a lot of work for little reward.. particularly if you have an active waver wire

Calm down Danny Sheridan... We know you fancy yourself some kind of half-assed Matt Mcconaughey in Two for the Money but not all of us have $500 a game to bet.

The little cash adds an element of excitement for those of us retired from gambling on games.

What if we shot it down to $20 so we have a little something to give the top 3 finishers.. Will that bring BG and Vic back in?

Calm down Danny Sheridan... We know you fancy yourself some kind of half-assed Matt Mcconaughey in Two for the Money but not all of us have $500 a game to bet.

The little cash adds an element of excitement for those of us retired from gambling on games.

What if we shot it down to $20 so we have a little something to give the top 3 finishers.. Will that bring BG and Vic back in?

20 is good for me.

Archived