Mafia Fantasy Football

Pac

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We live lives beyond bickering in mafia games?

Did I get it right?

This might carry more weight if you didn't always lead the post count in mafia games by an alarming margin.

so...

WILL THIS SUNDAY THE 28TH AT LIKE 10 BE OK FOR EVERYONE???

I'm sure CreepTM knows AVM's real name, phone #, and address. Can you please contact him and ask him if he wants in? The kid is MIA and I'm getting vexed. I don't like to be vexed.

lawn boy learned a new palabra en Inglés today

you guys are killing me.. what about Thursday Sept 1st around the same time?

I need to get a concrete time in Yahoo as the spots are limited....

That was the original time you proposed I think - anyway, that is the night of my big $$$ live draft party.

If I'm the only one that can't make it - I'll bow out, no big deal. Sorry - you should see my ******* calendar.

this is annoying as hell.. You can't bow out stupid Ape.. As it looks I'm going to have to find a rep for AVM.

What about Tues Sept 6th?? It's the first day back at work after the long weekend... My big money live draft was just moved from that day to Monday.

How are we on for mafia every night but can't seem to coordinate 1 hour for a friggin draft???

this is annoying as hell.. You can't bow out stupid Ape.. As it looks I'm going to have to find a rep for AVM.

What about Tues Sept 6th?? It's the first day back at work after the long weekend... My big money live draft was just moved from that day to Monday.

How are we on for mafia every night but can't seem to coordinate 1 hour for a friggin draft???

6th works for me.

I'm good basically any night except for the 29-31st.

Tues Sept 6th at around 10:30... I'll change it again.

If the Ape comes up with some stupid reason why he's too cool to participate it may be time to give him the ol' heave ho.

This will work.

Thanks Pete... now GFY, you whiny bitch.

Wow this new interface is ******* me up.

Anyways I'm with Doggin here, weeknight and the later the better please since I'm west coast. Your 9pm is my dinner time.

Have you read any of the posts in this thread? I've been looking at a 10 or later draft time from the beginning specifically for you and Clay Matthews' buddy. It's set for Tues 9/6 at 10:30 EST...

Archived