Mafia Fantasy Football

Pac

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

PAC were not going to get 11 more people I think 3 more is realistic and we can have 2 8 team leagues 12 teams is too watered down.

12 teams IS fantasy football. 8 team leagues are for kids and girls.

Pac, I'm still trying to manipulate my schedule - are you guys firm for 8/31? Date seems to be a moving target right now, hard for me to commit.

12 teams IS fantasy football. 8 team leagues are for kids and girls.

Pac, I'm still trying to manipulate my schedule - are you guys firm for 8/31? Date seems to be a moving target right now, hard for me to commit.

Agreed. What's going on with this, btw? Right now we have 6 teams signed up. I'm happy to beat the snot out of 5 of you for fun, but I'm not putting money into less than a 10 team league

you guys can pick whatever day you want.. I just assumed we'd want it after the 3rd pre-season game in case there's any injuries. Pick any weekday at 9:30-10 (or later is fine too) EST and I'm down. 8/31 is a Wed and I figured it would be the best to shoot for.

I think we'll get our 12 but I agree about no money going in unless we get that many.

so I just changed the draft time to Wed 8/31 to 10:30PM EST... Earlier times had already been taken and the site forced me into accepting this one.

I heard from JC and he's still in so as of this moment we're waiting on the fusion sisters AVM and Vic, the stupid Ape, and her highness CTM (who needs a personal invitation for everything) to log into the site.

Team names can be changed but I take it "Greatest Scum Hunter" is you JiFag, correct?

I heard from JC and he's still in so as of this moment we're waiting on the fusion sisters AVM and Vic, the stupid Ape, and her highness CTM (who needs a personal invitation for everything) to log into the site.

bahahahah.. lol

so I just changed the draft time to Wed 8/31 to 10:30PM EST... Earlier times had already been taken and the site forced me into accepting this one.

Team names can be changed but I take it "Greatest Scum Hunter" is you JiFag, correct?

10:30PM EST should put me in Central Connecticut on I-95, if I'm lucky I'll be through Hartford and into the Bronx.

What the hell does this mean?

I told you I'm probably driving down to NY that night. Only scenario I can think of is getting to NY before the draft starts... not sure what to tell you beyond that.

Does Yahoo! have mobile app for draft? Maybe my picks can be submitted over the phone or ipad by my girlfriend while I drive?

I told you I'm probably driving down to NY that night. Only scenario I can think of is getting to NY before the draft starts... not sure what to tell you beyond that.

Does Yahoo! have mobile app for draft? Maybe my picks can be submitted over the phone or ipad by my girlfriend while I drive?

Not sure.. I'm a night owl.. If you guys want to make it 11:00 or 11:30 I could give 2 sh-ts.. they only take like an hour or so.

Or just leave a but earlier?

What about this Sunday the 28th or Monday night the 29th around the same time?

and will Klacko play if AVM or Vic don't respond soon?

Monday, 8/29 works well for me. Plus all of the week 3 preseason action will have concluded.

Archived