Mafia Fantasy Football

Pac

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So we just got another Shiba Inu puppy to go along with our 1 year old, Sake. So my wife and kids feel his name needs to give homage to where the dogs originated. I wanted Bruce Lee or Chan the Master, lol, but they were against this claiming the names are Chinese, not Japanese. Much to my chagrin our new puppy will not have either name. Looks like we're settling on Sumo.

So we just got another Shiba Inu puppy to go along with our 1 year old, Sake. So my wife and kids feel his name needs to give homage to where the dogs originated. I wanted Bruce Lee or Chan the Master, lol, but they were against this claiming the names are Chinese, not Japanese. Much to my chagrin our new puppy will not have either name. Looks like we're settling on Sumo.

Renji or Kenji. I like those names.

no difference, really

• 2 weeks later...

So, how will tiebreakers be broken, if me and brett lose for instance, does he win cause of better record or me win for more points?

points seem to make the most sense... and I'm not saying this for personal gain, I plan to ask doggin to donate any winnings I have to American Cancer Society

So, how will tiebreakers be broken, if me and brett lose for instance, does he win cause of better record or me win for more points?

points seem to make the most sense... and I'm not saying this for personal gain, I plan to ask doggin to donate any winnings I have to American Cancer Society

I think there is a 3rd place game next week.

Do you take drugs to be this oblivious to your own behavior, or does it come naturally?

Do you really think all this Ape trolling is going to garner a different outcome than usual?

You are miserable.

I am arrogant.

We both crack the same gay jokes all the time. We are both purposefully oblivious to our own tendencies, because it maximizes our respective obnoxiousness. Now STFU, turn around and tell that fag Pac to start the ******* game.

Do you really think all this Ape trolling is going to garner a different outcome than usual?

You are miserable.

I am arrogant.

We both crack the same gay jokes all the time. We are both purposefully oblivious to our own tendencies, because it maximizes our respective obnoxiousness. Now STFU, turn around and tell that fag Pac to start the ******* game.

I believe pac is elbow deep in dishwater right now

I believe pac is elbow deep in dishwater right now

Haha... he should have done Border Mafia... 4 vatos trying to cross the border illegally and being hunted by dose pig ****er gringos!

Or restaurant mafia... he could have based it on that movie "Waiting"

This isn't in our league, but I had to vent about it somewhere. In one of my leagues, this guy was eliminated from the playoffs in round one, and this week put in all these freakin' waiver claims for pretty much every top player available in our FA, which of course because of his crappy team and him being sixth seed, means he got priority over all of those of us who you know, are still actually competing for something. What an a$$hole. What kind of sh*t is that? Very much against the standard rules of FF courtesy.

Archived