Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Brett didn't/doesn't strike me as scum this game...he's played as he usually does minus the constant barrage at JiF...Sharrow was a momentum voter on both trains...I could go in a couple of other directions but liked to see if anyone else suspect him as much as I do for a little while.

BTW...Lily noticably absent from discussion...

The guess is that Lily's the silenced player.

I think Brett is a good candidate for scum, and one of the places I'd be willing to move my vote.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check my edit, i thought you were the first vote on sharrow... avm's voting him, but i don't think we've heard much out of avm or sharrow in a few days..

Your edit didn't remove the fos so wanted to put it out there that you placed a similar vote a little later than I did...makes you look a little scummy for that...

Brett didn't/doesn't strike me as scum this game...he's played as he usually does minus the constant barrage at JiF...Sharrow was a momentum voter on both trains...I could go in a couple of other directions but liked to see if anyone else suspect him as much as I do for a little while.

I thought we decided she was the silenced player?

I think most of Integrity's comments are tongue in cheek ... no more monkey bashing, lol.

Keeping my vote on AVM for now. I feel like he was very out front, talkative, and trying to direct things earlier, but ever since his mini-meltdown he's taken a big step back.

Still not liking Vic's play, either. And for now still leaning town on Pac, only because he was complaining to not even know his alignment before other people really started explaining how roleless townies this game knew even less than in typical games we've played before with roleless townies. I'm thinking more about Brett too but would want to look back at him again later. Would he have forgotten he killed Verbal? Haha.

As mentioned above, we think she's the silenced one. Multiple people have mentioned it the other day - surprised you didn't notice.

I think most of Integrity's comments are tongue in cheek ... no more monkey bashing, lol.

Keeping my vote on AVM for now. I feel like he was very out front, talkative, and trying to direct things earlier, but ever since his mini-meltdown he's taken a big step back.

Still not liking Vic's play, either. And for now still leaning town on Pac, only because he was complaining to not even know his alignment before other people really started explaining how roleless townies this game knew even less than in typical games we've played before with roleless townies. I'm thinking more about Brett too but would want to look back at him again later. Would he have forgotten he killed Verbal? Haha.

I thought you did that?

Apparently she was silenced. Still think she's scum based on her voting and my earlier stated reasons.

Your edit didn't remove the fos so wanted to put it out there that you placed a similar vote a little later than I did...makes you look a little scummy for that...

Well, i retracted it in my edit, didn't see the need to erase it..

Also, vic was a vote leader near the end of day 2 and numerous people have voiced suspcion of him today. Sharrow is way under the radar comparitively.

Apparently she was silenced. Still think she's scum based on her voting and my earlier stated reasons.

Meh. I see your point, but I'm really wondering if silencing a player in a game like this is a town or scum role. Maybe either. My guess is a scum role, though. As the ghosts can all still keep posting, this make a nice little balance to that by allowing scum to shut a player up for a phase. Maybe I'm overthinking it....but I don't think so. Hehe.

Meh. I see your point, but I'm really wondering if silencing a player in a game like this is a town or scum role. Maybe either. My guess is a scum role, though. As the ghosts can all still keep posting, this make a nice little balance to that by allowing scum to shut a player up for a phase. Maybe I'm overthinking it....but I don't think so. Hehe.

Hess said the demons silenced a player in one of his posts. I think honestly the demons are trying to keep suspicion of their own. They silenced you and killed you and you were town. So the next person silenced would be town to. Or at least that's what they are hoping people will think. IMO

Official Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (2): Sharrow, Dan

Jetscode (1): JiF

Pac (2): Brett, Slats

Sharrow (2): AVM, Jetscode

Slats (2): Primate, Vic

DPR (1): Duke

Primate (1): Smash

Vic (2): DPR, CTM

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Crusher, Brett, Lily

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

Of course not. But you include remarks that make it look like your primary concern is proving you are smart and/or good. That, to be frank, is irritating. It makes people more likely to come after you. I know how far back the arguments go - I start playing here the season before that. But just roll with the punches a bit, ya know? You make witty comebacks sometimes - use those. Or post a funny pic, or simply ignore it. Whatever. But don't make it all about you, because even if you don't do it on purpose, that's what draws the fire.

Appreciate the candor. Please understand that I only let this argument escalate because it smelled like scum trying to orchestrate it.

Even though I was SK last game, I was true to my word about playing differently and have tried to carry it over to this game. However, I do reserve the right to digress back to Ape, as I think it can provide everyone with content at certain sticking points in the game. I thought we hitting a sticking point, so I chose not to let Slats insults roll off my silver back and went to work. In this case it gave us new content on Slats and I, but also DPR, Vic and Smashmouth. Content we didn't have previously... apologies to those that only see it as aggravating, except Slats, he started it :P . Sometimes being the fodder for opportunism is my best way to be useful, not really sure how else to explain it.

In an effort to bring something to this game that isn't completely ****in' retarded, I have decided to wear my monocle.

ATTERS5.gif

Smash is a demon. And a peen-licker.

vote Smash

Monocles are reserved ONLY for the best mafia players, I shall adorn mine and we shall hunt scum together...

pc61.jpg

Or, we can drink.

Edit for vote change:

Unvote Paco Bell Grande

Vote Smash

Getting the same feeling I got from Smash in the Scarface game when he was scum, btw. Just a feeling though.

2c7b8bc5-293c-4742-9dfe-daf4caabf750.jpg

I did have an emotional meltdown of sorts :D I'm frustrated by a lot is all, I'm sorry. I actually feel best about you, the monkey, Brett the Hitman Hart, and DPR (mostly because of his timing coming into the game).

+1. I seem to remember him saying at some point he understood the circumstances surrounding his death, but didn't want to share yet. Even if it's still not a good time, I'd like his input.

I thought JVOR died because he was the last one to check in.

I could understand why people wouldn't believe me. I'm not dense. I didn't really like the part about people letting me slide to endgame after I fake claimed because I'm a newb. It made it sound like I've got to earn the right to do so.

I took what he said to mean, if we let you pull off that move successfully here in your first game, you're going to try it again, so you'd be killed and taught a lesson not to do it.

I appreciate that I seem smart to you, and I do always purposefully [sic] omit things when posting in game threads, especially in the earlier going.

People voting Wombat were all calling it a joke train. Still are. Hahaha! We lynched Wombat for no reason!

Now you want to pretend some secret townie double-voter had a good feeling about that player being scum? That early in the game?

Please don't make me suspect you Mr. I Am Town x2. I'd really rather ignore you.

Hahaha! We lynched Wombat for no reason! **** him.

/high 5's JIF

Anyway, I think looking back at Jack's reveals now that we know he's innocent, it really makes me wish I knew Lily's alignment. If she's innocent, I can see scum wanting to push her lynch after Jack came clean and proposed his theory, then turning it back on him for a 2-for one if she was lynched and innocent. I think the people pushing that to varying degrees were slats, Vic, AVM, Ape, and JIF. Which fits in almost perfectly to my suspicions.

Official Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (2): Sharrow, Dan

Jetscode (1): JiF

Pac (3): Brett, Slats, Brett

Sharrow (2): AVM, Jetscode

Slats (2): Primate, Vic

DPR (1): Duke

Primate (1): Smash

Vic (2): DPR, CTM

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Crusher, Lily

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

I find the timing of these posts scummy. I tend to believe Brett and I'm curious about his opinion on Slats

I am awful at reading Slats. The thing about him as scum, in my opinion from being 3rd party with him in Lost, is he is very calculating and every post has purpose. He seems looser now, which makes me lean town.

speak for yourself

doh

i do

Pac, brett, vic and avm are where i'd prefer to vote today..

ALso, brett isn't voting which is total bs.. 6 1/2 hrs out from deadline.. crusher too, i have to imagine scum is trying to force us into the same type of decision that lead to 80's lynch by witholding votes or sticking them in places with no previous traction (fos jetscode)

pac seems to be stagnant, so i'll see if anyoen is more interested in vic

unvote

vote vic

edit: is ee avm is on sharrow, where is avm anyway?

Not around on the weekends, and showing up around 1 or 2 o clock. You know, the same thing I do EVERY game..

I thought JVOR died because he was the last one to check in.

I suppose that's possible, but he did say something to the effect of "I know the circumstances surrounding my death, I'm just not ready to share at this point." Made it seem like to me there's something there.

@DPR, CTM, Dan, Slats, whoever -- Why exactly are Vic and I supposedly so tied together? Other than for the fact that it's me and Vic?

Jif? Please explain why I would be a good lynch candidate today? Based on what? Your scum hunting? LOL

Pure gut, remember? I even made a joke about it. Gut, get it, "gut"? I think you've been skating by, not really doing your Crusher thing. Like at this point, when you are town you'd at least have done your list of players and your feelings on them. Thats typically when I feel best about you. I'm just nervous muffin top. I dont want you to be scum and at the time, I thought it was in good interest to at least get a train going. Kind of like I'm doing now with JC (though I have more concrete reason with him), but again, nobody is listening which is going to force me to change my vote, again.

Unvote JC

Vote Slats

For multiple reasons but primarily for putting as much stock as he is in a day 1 lynch. We never, ever analyze day 1 lynches this hard, ever. And he's taking it to a whole new level on a train that almost half of us have admitted to lynching on pure entertainment value. I think he's distancing by using that train. I called him out early, many have agreed, but only 2 have voted and his reaction to very little pressure is bothersome as well.

I am awful at reading Slats. The thing about him as scum, in my opinion from being 3rd party with him in Lost, is he is very calculating and every post has purpose. He seems looser now, which makes me lean town.

I like that answer. Not saying I believe it but it satasfies a couple of other questions.

Any read on Sharrow and his vote placements?

Archived