New here

BiF

Hey JetNation,

As the title says, I'm new here and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a long time Jets fan who's ready to talk Jets Football. I've been checking out a couple of the Jets message boards and I must say, JetNation is by far the best around. Not only is the board super cool, but JN definitely has the best posters on the web. I "cant wait" (get it?) for the season (cross our fingers we have one) and I "cant wait" to speak my mind about the Jets and the NFL. I look forward to reading about other opinions as well. With Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan leading the charge I think we are Super Bowl bound baby!!! Since its the lockout and there arent too many topics to bring up, I thought I'd give you guys a little background on myself so you know who you are debating with.

How did I become a Jets fan? - Green is my favorite color and I love Jets, my dad was a pilot. Simple really.

Who is my favorite old and current Jets player - Wayne Chrebet and Mark Sanchez.

Whats my favorite Jets moment - Mark Sanchez's first game in Houston.

Holmes or Edwards? - Neither, Brad Smith. Homegrown talent baby!

Occupation - male model.

Relationship status - dating, but not committed, hetero.

Hobbies - boogie boarding is my passion. Nothing like putting on some flippers, a wet suit and getting out in the water. Big waves, Small waves, you name it, I love it. I also love my unicycle. You can often see me cruising around on that baby. Chicks dig it for sure. Especially the skinny, petite, somewhat trashy kind (just my type!). I played Football in High School, played some really good talent. I dont want to be that guy, but I've got a laundry list of players that I've battled against. Ask me sometime.

Favorite Band - Bell Biv Devoe and Bobby Brown

Favorite JetNation poster - T0mShane. The guy is super funny, people either love him or hate him, but he's by far the most knowledgeable poster I've seen around these parts.

Well, thats about all I got. Thought I'd introduce myself. Look forward to talking Jets Football with you guys. If you got any questions, feel free to ask.

Peace,

BiF

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks T0m. Making out is a little weird, but I get that you are excited and I figured my compliment would tickle you.

CMT, That wasnt nice. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks T0m. Making out is a little weird, but I get that you are excited and I figured my compliment would tickle you.

CMT, That wasnt nice. Did I do something wrong?

Forget CTM. He's been pissed off since Trey Anastasio started doing the music for all those BP Oil commercials.

I immediately put you at #7 on my "Most Favorite Posters" list, dropping TheBrooklynJet even further down the charts.

Hey JetNation,

As the title says, I'm new here and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a long time Jets fan who's ready to talk Jets Football. I've been checking out a couple of the Jets message boards and I must say, JetNation is by far the best around. Not only is the board super cool, but JN definitely has the best posters on the web. I "cant wait" (get it?) for the season (cross our fingers we have one) and I "cant wait" to speak my mind about the Jets and the NFL. I look forward to reading about other opinions as well. With Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan leading the charge I think we are Super Bowl bound baby!!! Since its the lockout and there arent too many topics to bring up, I thought I'd give you guys a little background on myself so you know who you are debating with.

How did I become a Jets fan? - Green is my favorite color and I love Jets, my dad was a pilot. Simple really.

Who is my favorite old and current Jets player - Wayne Chrebet and Mark Sanchez.

Whats my favorite Jets moment - Mark Sanchez's first game in Houston.

Holmes or Edwards? - Neither, Brad Smith. Homegrown talent baby!

Occupation - male model.

Relationship status - dating, but not committed, hetero.

Hobbies - boogie boarding is my passion. Nothing like putting on some flippers, a wet suit and getting out in the water. Big waves, Small waves, you name it, I love it. I also love my unicycle. You can often see me cruising around on that baby. Chicks dig it for sure. Especially the skinny, petite, somewhat trashy kind (just my type!). I played Football in High School, played some really good talent. I dont want to be that guy, but I've got a laundry list of players that I've battled against. Ask me sometime.

Favorite Band - Bell Biv Devoe and Bobby Brown

Favorite JetNation poster - T0mShane. The guy is super funny, people either love him or hate him, but he's by far the most knowledgeable poster I've seen around these parts.

Well, thats about all I got. Thought I'd introduce myself. Look forward to talking Jets Football with you guys. If you got any questions, feel free to ask.

Peace,

BiF

I call shenanigans.

Mr. T, whats the Shenanigans?

Max, aka Mr. JetNation, is this your site?

CMT, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the queer. What does Vic is scum mean?

It wasn't crusher, he can't type two sentances without mentioning food

Crusher wouldnt do this...its either you or T0mShane. My guess is that other **** nut.

**** YOU TOM SHANE!!!

Better get eye's on back of head, he's known to sneak up behind noobs for a quick butsecs/reacharound special move, as part of some hazing ritual..

WHat drew you to T0mShane intially?

You remind me of this douchey guy that posts here. He's a lot like you, only really, really ghey

Please try and not scare away the new posters. Regardless if this is someone who has posted here or not, he is still a new poster and please treat one another with respect.

CMT, is it the guy with a similar name, JiF, the guy you are talking about? Seems like he thinks this is a joke or something, plus he started that mean thread about Tom. Thats the reason I like Tom. I'd be hurt if someone started a thread about hating me, but Tom took it like a champ. I was impressed how he handled that and his Football takes are spot on. He uses some great references too. Just a great all around poster. Seems like a class act.

Crusher wouldnt do this...its either you or T0mShane. My guess is that other **** nut.

**** YOU TOM SHANE!!!

Nah, this can't be Tom Shane or CTM. Neither one is clever enough to do this and still make you think this might actually be a legit guy. My money's on RJF or EY.

CMT, is it the guy with a similar name, JiF, the guy you are talking about? Seems like he thinks this is a joke or something, plus he started that mean thread about Tom. Thats the reason I like Tom. I'd be hurt if someone started a thread about hating me, but Tom took it like a champ. I was impressed how he handled that and his Football takes are spot on. He uses some great references too. Just a great all around poster. Seems like a class act.

Yeah, that guy jif. He's a douche. He doesn't like you either, in that post he edited he said you were a ******* piece of sh*t faggot ****

Nah, this can't be Tom Shane or CTM. Neither one is clever enough to do this and still make you think this might actually be a legit guy. My money's on RJF or EY.

You wouldn't know clever if you ate it...

and lol that you think this might actually be a legit guy...stoops

You wouldn't know clever if you ate it...

and lol that you think this might actually be a legit guy...stoops

Maybe I should have been clearer so that ubernerds with limited social skills could follow. BiF is not an over the top doppelganger to JiF. Whoever is was at least made the effort to not seem completely obvious like say, the Stoolsprayer or Max's Droid or one of FF2's six different alternate versions of me.

Thanks CMT and Tom. That JiF seems angry all the time. He needs to get laid.

Dont know why Mr. T doesnt think I'm real but I am...does he have a crush on JiF or something?

Agreed, but I dont think either RJF or EY would put that type of effort into this. Its Tom. Just look at the timing of his post compared to BiF's.

Yeah, that guy jif. He's a douche. He doesn't like you either, in that post he edited he said you were a ******* piece of sh*t faggot ****

H8u. I'd love to see the PM's between you and T0mGayne giggling like school girls about starting this persona.

please end the lockout

+ 1 - these obsessions with me are getting creepy.

Agreed, but I dont think either RJF or EY would put that type of effort into this. Its Tom. Just look at the timing of his post compared to BiF's.

H8u. I'd love to see the PM's between you and T0mGayne giggling like school girls about starting this persona.

+ 1 - these obsessions with me are getting creepy.

Not for nothin' but I'd have to believe they'd read very similarly to the PMs between you and Crusher. :)

Archived