Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you actually town?

No freaken way..

How do you lynch a claimed investigative ability who would be vetted that night over a guy who admitted to be scum in thread!

ey.. if doggin is town this game isn't unwinnable, just had some of the worst town play ever.. really shocked

1) Didn't believe the reveal to begin with

2) Couldn't think of any reason for 80's play other than protecting the converter.

I actually saw a player win a game with that move. Voted without unvoting, scum team came out and gloated, then he went "oops, never unvoted. Unvote. Vote scum" and town won.

I tried to do tha tin pac's game.. didn't fly

Even Sharrow (Admiral Adama, Town Conversion Doc, 1-time revival) his own father, had stopped listening to his incessant whining. The same could be said for the last of the human-loyal crew members Hess (Starbuck, Vig) and Doggin, (Boomer/Athena - Mason, Miller). They weren't ready to vote for Apollo, but his appeals were lost on them.

Unless this is a typo, there's no mention of Slats. So, there were only 3 other innocents, in at a point where it took 5 votes? Yeah, I find myself really upset I didn't make 20 other futile posts for scum's amusement.

2) Couldn't think of any reason for 80's play other than protecting the converter.

So any illusion of you being a mafia genuis should be put to rest right about now.. :D

Unless this is a typo, there's no mention of Slats. So, there were only 3 other innocents, in at a point where it took 5 votes? Yeah, I find myself really upset I didn't make 20 other futile posts for scum's amusement.

Seriously - with 5 scum in the game, why was the game still live?

Still should have given him another day, even if you were 90% sure he was lying. I could not understand how you wouldn't vote for a guy who claimed scum. We needed a win there.

Further, the ease with which the train developed at that point was clue enough.

So any illusion of you being a mafia genuis should be put to rest right about now.. :D

:lol:

Damn straight. Never even considered Slats as the converter after the Jack debacle.

Jack, why the hell would you lie about a viewing and say that you viewed Slats as a townie?

So you're saying Jack lost the town the game with his play? Excellent.

I can't believe hess didn't shoot him.. I knew he was scum during my lynch and once EYY revealed, what other super important town role could he have had

Well we could have actually won.

I was planning going back to 80 but wanted to see who would go first to. Confirm not having to shoot tonight.

I was DEAD set on killing. Nae tonight, if scene would show she was converted I would have looked at Sharrow different as I was looking at her train for info thinking she was the converter prior. Would of had 7 left with a pick em for Vic and Dan who showed their cards today...

So you're saying Jack lost the town the game with his play? Excellent.

Jack made the ballsiest play of the game, but I guess he lost his nerve. He had the potential to win it for the town right there.

Seriously - with 5 scum in the game, why was the game still live?

When day broke yesterday and there was a convert but no game over, i thought there had to be 2 teams.. Still think there has to be and some of you all are still lying

Well we could have actually won.

I was planning going back to 80 but wanted to see who would go first to. Confirm not having to shoot tonight.

I was DEAD set on killing. Nae tonight, if scene would show she was converted I would have looked at Sharrow different as I was looking at her train for info thinking she was the converter prior. Would of had 7 left with a pick em for Vic and Dan who showed their cards today...

Not on the last day. They already had the advantage. I was wrong about sharrow, and shocked about his role, as it equates to near invincibility. We'd have had to have played perfect to win this one, and that's obviously not possible.

Jack made the ballsiest play of the game, but I guess he lost his nerve. He had the potential to win it for the town right there.

Yep. If he had stuck to his guns then you would have been toast the next day when his scene called him a townie.

Can't wait to see the scum QT - did you guys ever consider converting me, or did the WIFOMs make it impossible?

I've got an idea!

How about I just...

tricia-helfer-number-six-021209-fb.jpg

vote: EY

and make it official. B)

I was goign to use my investiggation on you too..

But you basically revealed by being so un-slats like in your vote of me.. lol

Sharrow was only scum to me based on thinking Nae was the converterlooking at her train but would have looked better had we lynched 80...which again I would have gone back to but was just trying to confirm what would have been two more votes needed not doggin ey and me to lynch.

Nicely played by you, slats.

I was suspicious of you, but the numbers didn't make sense for you to be scum. Turns out, the numbers didn't actually make sense, as there were 5 of you left with only 9 players.

Yep. If he had stuck to his guns then you would have been toast the next day when his scene called him a townie.

Can't wait to see the scum QT - did you guys ever consider converting me, or did the WIFOMs make it impossible?

I was actually concerned that you'd be more difficult/impossible to convert as a mason. After my failed conversion of Sharrow on D1, I was going after roleless townies the rest of the way.

Not on the last day. They already had the advantage. I was wrong about sharrow, and shocked about his role, as it equates to near invincibility. We'd have had to have played perfect to win this one, and that's obviously not possible.

Nah.. if sharrow/hess/doggin join me in lynching jf80.. i was deadset on using my investigation on slats..

which would've been guilty

so slats would fall the next day and town probably wins..

I am still dumbfounded there were 3 townies on that train

Nicely played by you, slats.

I was suspicious of you, but the numbers didn't make sense for you to be scum. Turns out, the numbers didn't actually make sense, as there were 5 of you left with only 9 players.

BTW, it shouldn't take this long to say it - that's a hell of a modding job, Monkey.

Yeah, I pretty much was the cherry on top of one of the worst town played games. I pegged slats as scum, but when he hinted at a power role I tried to back out as to not cause two townie deaths. Shoulda stuck with my guns but I tried to play the townie way.

battlestar-galactica-boomers-gun.jpg

As the airlock seal broke, Boomer (Doggin) raised her sidearm and shot the control panel... "Hold on a minute!" she exclaimed.

Apollo, not quite dead yet, hung onto the cargo netting that was attached to the airlock floor...

I was goign to use my investiggation on you too..

But you basically revealed by being so un-slats like in your vote of me.. lol

I was hoping a townie would hammer you, but it wasn't happening. So we finally were just like, "someone hammer CTM already!" :lol: Then Smash came in and took care of it.

I wanted to make a serious case for the vig to shoot for the converter that night, but you guys thought I was the vig so I really couldn't. Hess put in his kill so fast, though, that it didn't really matter.

I think we felt you were less likely to be a conversion candidate due to being a miller/mason

Nah.. if sharrow/hess/doggin join me in lynching jf80.. i was deadset on using my investigation on slats..

which would've been guilty

so slats would fall the next day and town probably wins..

I am still dumbfounded there were 3 townies on that train

Yeah, on your day, we could have survived, and possibly won the game. I'm still shocked that Doggin was innocent.

And, I could have gotten 5 scum votes, so, the game should have ended that moment. The game continued for the amusement of scum. Sorry I couldn't give you more of that.

I don't think you can blame balance ey.. the game looks very winnable on that 1 change

Game was designed for each side to take itself out.

I targeted Sharrow with my first conversion. If it had succeeded, then my "partners" would've taken out my first convert that night. Hess did the right thing by taking out AVM, but he also did us a favor.

I was hoping they'd take another shot at Adama, though! If I had been in their QT, they would have!

Skinjob QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/ZVNtdGp3YjY

Ey,I even said I wasn't voting you or doggin, meaning I knew 80 was a fine lynch, I just wanted to know the other two town left...if there were to left was my thinlking at the time.

Hess, that's fine. It didn't matter who you voted for. We were outnumbered at that point.

Archived