Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

Vic is clearly scum - he played like a convert (exactly what he did in the Thing game). Nae too. Maybe sharrow is actually town, given the numbers?

Actually TBH I played hard as scum this game and when the weekend rolled around I was totally inactive. I've had in-laws in town since Friday so I've been tied up at home.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never called a game unwinnable before this one. Not once.

Since Ape is busy writing an epic scene, I'll give you some insight on the setup. Starting scum was just AVM, me, and the converter and AVM and I had a separate QT from the converter and didn't count towards the win condition. We were more semi-blind symps that could kill than actual members of the mafiacult. You guys lost because you killed a whopping one skinjob. EAD.

Since Ape is busy writing an epic scene, I'll give you some insight on the setup. Starting scum was just AVM, me, and the converter and AVM and I had a separate QT from the converter and didn't count towards the win condition. We were more semi-blind symps that could kill than actual members of the mafiacult. You guys lost because you killed a whopping one skinjob. EAD.

Hess FTMFW

Doesn't matter.

Numbers game. You put in a terrorist, that's one less town, and in all likelihood, takes out another town. You put in a survivor, that's one less town, and in all likelihood, takes out another town. Then, you have a vig who's basically shooting in the dark and is just as likely to kill town as scum, and all there was was the hope you'd be converted.

The only way to win is by getting lucky and nailing the converter early. Play this game 20 times, town wins once.

The finger-pointing ensued once again... and once again the outspoken representatives of the human faction failed to even cast a single vote, let alone any suspicion, towards some of the most obvious candidates for Cylon activation. Instead they chose to blame the Gods and hypothesize about limitations of the universe...

200px-Mini-Billy.jpg

Jetsfan80, also known as Billy (President Roslin's Census Head Counter), who had been activated on during D1 placed his vote.

smallville_8001.jpg

Vicious, also known as Chief Tyrol (1-time inventor who gave "Blackbird" stealth to 1 player), who had been activated on D4 cast his vote.

203556__lucy_l.jpg

Nanootz, also known as D'Anna Beirs (Roleless Townie), who had been converted on D7

ellen+tigh.jpg

Dan X, also known as Ellen Tigh (Roleless Civilian), who had been activated on D3 was nowhere to be found. Perhaps she was stumbling around the ship in a drunken stupor? Nobody really knew... but then she popped in, and placed her vote as well.

The finger-pointing ensued once again... and once again the outspoken representatives of the human faction failed to even cast a single vote, let alone any suspicion, towards some of the most obvious candidates for Cylon activation. Instead they chose to blame the Gods and hypothesize about limitations of the universe...

lololololol

FINAL Day 7 Vote Count

EY (5) - JF80, Dan, Nae, Vic, EY

JF80 (1) - EY, Doggin

----

With 9 players left, it takes 5 to throw someone out the airlock!

DEADLINE: Tuesday, 10:00 PM EST

Reveals: 2

Monkey - EY never unvoted before self voting. Game should still be live.

lee.jpg

Apollo, also known as EY (Town Doc), found himself once again trying to appeal to everyone's sensibilities... and once again being ignored. He insisted he was human, and tried to steer the humans toward those he felt were Cylons, but to no avail...

gallery_139_21300.jpg

Even Sharrow (Admiral Adama, Town Conversion Doc, 1-time revival) his own father, had stopped listening to his incessant whining. The same could be said for the last of the human-loyal crew members Hess (Starbuck, Vig) and Doggin, (Boomer/Athena - Mason, Miller). They weren't ready to vote for Apollo, but his appeals were lost on them.

Apollo thought he could make a point by voting himself... so he did. He voted for himself.

The skinjob portion of the crew happily hoisted him out into the airlock, hit the release button and then turned on the rest of the humans.

I hate - hate hate hate - losing to inactive scum. Nae, Sharrow, Dan . . . they had like 3 posts all game. Nae did a hell of a job under pressure, but man . . . from now on, I'm just lynching low post-count/content players from the start.

Are you actually town?

No freaken way..

How do you lynch a claimed investigative ability who would be vetted that night over a guy who admitted to be scum in thread!

ey.. if doggin is town this game isn't unwinnable, just had some of the worst town play ever.. really shocked

How do you lynch a claimed investigative ability who would be vetted that night over a guy who admitted to be scum in thread!

ey.. if doggin is town this game isn't unwinnable, just had some of the worst town play ever.. really shocked

That's a fascinating question.

Are you actually town?

No freaken way..

Who admitted that?

Archived