Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow sorry to hear this. Good luck.

If you want to take this off line and PM me, I work for the largest staffing company in the nation. We have 3 different operating companies which means we can basically find people work any where, doing anything. Its contract work, but its work.

I run transmission systems, and I'd like to do it in Uruguay.

Thanks.

Well I was killing Nae tonight then it would have come down to whether or not slats was able to convert me the next day. 50/50 accorfing to Apemod.

I was permanently protecting you until endgame after I got the innocent investigation on you.

I did play a bad game though, so I guess I can't be all that upset. I kind of wish you would have revealed as the vig, I thought for sure it was Slats, and I believed Jack's "investigation" on him. I even protected Slats for 2 days.

I was laying it all on the table tonight, I figured whoever the converter was he/she knew anyway.problem was I didn't believe you.maybe would have changed my opinion after I killed nae and saw she wasn't the converter. I was looking at he train,thinking she was converter and you and smash and whoever else not on it I thought were scum but only bc I was thinking she was converter as bussing a convertee would have meant much less as far as info.

+1

Dan's an obvious convert for me. As soon as she was added, I started thinking about converting her before she outed me. Had I known she'd be so AWOL, I probably wouldn't've converted her because she was such an obvious convert for me. :lol:

But you have to hit scum. EY's plea to kill 80 would've been mine as town, too.

You should be glad I wasn't able to be converted, I've never won as scum outside of the Thing* game.

*doesn't count

Although, I think my original role was able to be converted.

Didn't realize there was protection or 100% would have revealed earlier. It was killing me but I thought if I reveal they find me, convert m, game over. Hiding out in the open consumed me this game.

I knew people wouldn't believe my role, but I thought having been attacked on the first night and put in a coma for a day would have vetted me. Turns out they didn't believe any of it, lol.

1. Slats, Dan and Vic are all coming off of epic scum wins this season... and not one of you cased them. Jack had to pull a stunt to try to take out Slats, and ended up making him look more town than before.

Comments on my setup:

I did my best to give you guys something you'd never seen before. I hope you can appreciate that.

I can't account for stupidity, luck and laziness in game balance... but I don't think for 1 second that this game didn't offer equal opportunities for both sides to win. It just comes down to people playing the mafia and not the mod and his setup. I saw more cases based on what I would or would not do with my setup, than I did cases about people being scummy.

I think if Jack hadn't said he got an innocent result on him, and if we knew he wasn't the vig, people would have looked closer at him. I know I wouldn't have eliminated him from the converter pool had that been the case.

Also, did you add anything else to the town side after you had to switch my role, other than what you gave me? Being able to unconvert people would have been absolutely huge, I would have gotten at least 2 back. Unless I would have been converted on the first day.

I think the town's bad game is being blown out of proportion a little bit though. We were way off on Slats, but I mean, before the game was technically over, we only lynched 2 townies I think (Jack and CTM), and Jack deserved it.

I mean, two townies lynched, two 3rd party, and 1 scum lynched isn't bad at all. We had to kill Slats twice early to have any kind of chance in this game. How many games does a town lose when they only have two mislynches?

Also being a mod who enjoys writing epic scenes I want to THANK the ape for putting time and effort into crafting those scenes. Very enjoyable. I know they can be time consuming and it takes imagination so I applaud the ape.

+1 Ape always has great scenes. Goonies was no different.

Nae being town until D7 makes me happy. I'm over the whole losing the game part.

Me too. Knew she could only be a late convert. Not because people don't want her on their team, but because she can be lynched in any game for no good reason at all, on the drop of a dime, lol. And it almost happened this game too.

I think the town's bad game is being blown out of proportion a little bit though. We were way off on Slats, but I mean, before the game was technically over, we only lynched 2 townies I think (Jack and CTM), and Jack deserved it.

I mean, two townies lynched, two 3rd party, and 1 scum lynched isn't bad at all. We had to kill Slats twice early to have any kind of chance in this game. How many games does a town lose when they only have two mislynches?

I dunno, maybe it's cause I didn't have to make the decision, but 3 townies lynching me versus a guy claiming to be scum is probably the worst play I've seen in awhile..

It seemed obvious EY so I don't think I'm that far off base in thinking that, but I don't really know..

Chan, Lulz i really thought 80 was that role where you want to die. Kid was laughing about getting lynched from D1. Makes me heart the crazy bastard. And slats was saying the same thing I was thinking and I was trusting the mongrel at the time for some reason. Stop playing so scummy all the time then you scumasaur.

Wow sorry to hear this. Good luck.

If you want to take this off line and PM me, I work for the largest staffing company in the nation. We have 3 different operating companies which means we can basically find people work any where, doing anything. Its contract work, but its work.

I've been friends with Nae for going on 4 years now - she's awesome. It's great to see something like this happen, when one person can help out another through friendships started via a simple mafia game.

JiF, you just became my favorite person on the interwebz. For real. Thanks.

Lol I think that's probably pretty well just married life.

+435984375987435

Also, Nae - we should chat again on Skype soon -- it's been too long!! <3

Well it'stough, Getting to read to my kids at night trumps my wife annoying me at this point I suppose.I've never cheated on her and don't know of her cheating on me, we just bicker about stupid sh*t and pretty much don't agree on anything lulz. Me and Chan should go bowling or something.

word.. getting divorced is a fantasy of mine as well..

Actually, my fantasy is that she runs away to somewhere in south america w/a fisherman never to be see again

word.. getting divorced is a fantasy of mine as well..

Actually, my fantasy is that she runs away to somewhere in south america w/a fisherman never to be see again

So I'm NOT the only one.....errr. >_>

Kidding, sorta. I love my wife (usually), and especially my son....but I do wonder sometimes what I'd be doing if I'd never gotten married.

On the topic of marriages and kids and never getting out, I agree that we should all get together at some point for dinner and drinks somewhere. sh*t, I'll even go to a Jets game and drive down to NY for this. First round on me.

JiF, you just became my favorite person on the interwebz. For real. Thanks.

That's a bold move. Jif's in several on going wars with other poster, being his friend gets you a whole cast of enemies now.

Archived