Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

JiF, you just became my favorite person on the interwebz. For real. Thanks.

Way to go. We had a nice discussion going and you just had to go and ruin it didn't you? Now we'll have to hear for the next 6 months how he's the greatest person on the history of the internet. Good going.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the topic of marriages and kids and never getting out, I agree that we should all get together at some point for dinner and drinks somewhere. sh*t, I'll even go to a Jets game and drive down to NY for this. First round on me.

That's all I needed to hear.

Although I don't know, I'm just not so sure about this whole idea about hanging out with someone you know from the internet. I mean, what kind of losers would do something like that?

Way to go. We had a nice discussion going and you just had to go and ruin it didn't you? Now we'll have to hear for the next 6 months how he's the greatest person on the history of the internet. Good going.

as he makes commission on getting her a job and tries to bang her in her vulnerable state..

jif pos.. even when he seems to be doign something nice, it's still self serving.. ahole

That's a bold move. Jif's in several on going wars with other poster, being his friend gets you a whole cast of enemies now.

I'm ok with this. If this means you and I must start insulting each other, I'm prepared to do it. Prick.

I know, I know....but Nae's my girl and I'm really happy that somebody who could potentially help is offering. It means a lot to me.

Although I don't know, I'm just not so sure about this whole idea about hanging out with someone you know from the internet. I mean, what kind of losers would do something like that?

Lonely Dolphins fans?

Wow sorry to hear this. Good luck.

If you want to take this off line and PM me, I work for the largest staffing company in the nation. We have 3 different operating companies which means we can basically find people work any where, doing anything. Its contract work, but its work.

Key word there was "nation" smart a$. With an oversight like that, you wouldnt get my recommendation any way.

Your company is in the nation, but you said you could get me a job doing anything any where [sic].

I want to run the transmission system in Uruguay. Make that happen for me!

You might want to get yourself a field office there, too. Great beaches and legal weed. It's currently my #1 retirement destination. B)

I've been friends with Nae for going on 4 years now - she's awesome. It's great to see something like this happen, when one person can help out another through friendships started via a simple mafia game.

Dont get too excited, I just put in a couple of calls, I think one of the offices her way can help, they get positions that she's qualified for. Unfortunately from where I sit, I cant really influence everything...just point her in a direction and hope it works. I'm an a$$hole, but an a$$hole with a kind heart and a good soul.

h8er

Your company is in the nation, but you said you could get me a job doing anything any where [sic].

I want to run the transmission system in Uruguay. Make that happen for me!

You might want to get yourself a field office there, too. Great beaches and legal weed. It's currently my #1 retirement destination. B)

You're such a douche.

Uruguay you say? I'll look into. Planning a trip to Ecuardor here hopefully in the next couple of months.

Dont get too excited, I just put in a couple of calls, I think one of the offices her way can help, they get positions that she's qualified for. Unfortunately from where I sit, I cant really influence everything...just point her in a direction and hope it works. I'm an a$$hole, but an a$$hole with a kind heart and a good soul.

That's fine, I know you can't personally do anything and only point in the right direction...but that's more than you needed to do. You could have just said your well wishes, but picking up a phone and trying anything that could help is pretty cool.

Don't get me wrong, you're still a pain in the a$$ during the game, and your love affair with Crusher is beyond creepy, but this was a cool thing to do.

Chan, Lulz i really thought 80 was that role where you want to die. Kid was laughing about getting lynched from D1. Makes me heart the crazy bastard.

I lol'd when I read the AVM-Wombat Toaster QT thread. Wombat said "WTF is 80 doing?" and AVM responded "Heck if I know".

I think if Jack hadn't said he got an innocent result on him, and if we knew he wasn't the vig, people would have looked closer at him. I know I wouldn't have eliminated him from the converter pool had that been the case.

Also, did you add anything else to the town side after you had to switch my role, other than what you gave me? Being able to unconvert people would have been absolutely huge, I would have gotten at least 2 back. Unless I would have been converted on the first day.

No. Making you a conversion blocker was what I should have done to begin with.

Also, maybe I haven't made it there, I'm still catching up, but what were the other 2 options for the random lynch?

Random Conversion, Random Lynch and No Lynch

Want to say again that the game should have been ended on that last conversion. Got pissed off for about 10 minutes for no good reason, lol.

Okay.

I've been friends with Nae for going on 4 years now - she's awesome. It's great to see something like this happen, when one person can help out another through friendships started via a simple mafia game.

Also, Nae - we should chat again on Skype soon -- it's been too long!! <3

For realz. Jif is awesome!! I'm fond of all you goons though. :) Even Vic. -fakes a scowl-

Get your butt ON skype once in awhile Verby.

I have met several people from the internet. Making plans to meet Doggin next. Heck... I've met Barm and even shared a room with him and two other people.

Lonely Dolphins fans?

I have met several people from the internet. Making plans to meet Doggin next. Heck... I've met Barm and even shared a room with him and two other people.

Just to clarify for those of you who wouldn't know any better, that comment was meant with tongue firmly implanted in cheek. I have met a number of posters from both here and JI at Jets game tailgates, including both site owners (needless to say, I far prefer the one who owns this site :-P). Not to mention a certain unnamed mafia game-ending self-voter who I've perhaps had a drink with a time or two.

Sharrow's right, town really only had one bad lynch. Yeah so I shot two townbut I killed their killer and dprodent. Whaaa? Lulz, Ape's game sucked!

A JN mafia party would be the t!ts!

You'd all sit around kinda staring at each other until someone got drunk enough and then you'd spend the rest of the evening trying to night kill each other cause you all think you are vigs with bullet proof vests.

Just to clarify for those of you who wouldn't know any better, that comment was meant with tongue firmly implanted in cheek. I have met a number of posters from both here and JI at Jets game tailgates, including both site owners (needless to say, I far prefer the one who owns this site :-P). Not to mention a certain unnamed mafia game-ending self-voter who I've perhaps had a drink with a time or two.

Kinda figured you were just joking around with it. :P Don't worry... there was no doubt in anyone's minds that you are a loser too.

So, what your saying is your gay.

Sharrow's right, town really only had one bad lynch. Yeah so I shot two townbut I killed their killer and dprodent. Whaaa? Lulz, Ape's game sucked!

So.... I' revoking the Mod's choice award. I'm giving it to Dan, she won and didn't break my balls one time.

A JN mafia party would be the t!ts!

Crusher and JF80 would have lobster bibs on, and barely look up from the table as they pound back handfuls of butter, meat and Makers Mark.

CTM and Pac would get into a furious debate, that would only be interrupted by the awkward boners they would inevitably have for each other.

DPR would get so drunk he'd be off in the corner have a philosophical discussion with the coat rack.

Vic and AVM would play Pokemon.

JVOR would show up. Dan wouldn't. Or vice versa.

JIF would get run over in the parking lot by Brett.

Verbal, Wombat, Naenn, and Lily would all show up in their LARPing clothes... not sure why.

Sharrow would show up... the next day.

Jetscode would show up... the day after that.

Slats would be blazing up in the kitchen with whoever would join him.

Jack would be trying to convince the wait staff that it IS okay for us to order off the lunch menu.

SMC would be breaking down the tab, making sure its split up evenly.

BG wouldn't have made it past the hostess, because she unfortunately asked him how he is today... and got a BG answer... TL;DR

I'm guessing you and I would get drunk, build bunkbeds, do karate in teh garage, maybe pull the fire alarm and then run through the crowd grabbing boobies. Or something equally as cool.

So.... I' revoking the Mod's choice award. I'm giving it to Dan, she won and didn't break my balls one time.

Crusher and JF80 would have lobster bibs on, and barely look up from the table as they pound back handfuls of butter, meat and Makers Mark.

CTM and Pac would get into a furious debate, that would only be interrupted by the awkward boners they would inevitably have for each other.

DPR would get so drunk he'd be off in the corner have a philosophical discussion with the coat rack.

Vic and AVM would play Pokemon.

JVOR would show up. Dan wouldn't. Or vice versa.

JIF would get run over in the parking lot by Brett.

Verbal, Wombat, Naenn, and Lily would all show up in their LARPing clothes... not sure why.

Sharrow would show up... the next day.

Jetscode would show up... the day after that.

Slats would be blazing up in the kitchen with whoever would join him.

Jack would be trying to convince the wait staff that it IS okay for us to order off the lunch menu.

SMC would be breaking down the tab, making sure its split up evenly.

BG wouldn't have made it past the hostess, because she unfortunately asked him how he is today... and got a BG answer... TL;DR

I'm guessing you and I would get drunk, build bunkbeds, do karate in teh garage, maybe pull the fire alarm and then run through the crowd grabbing boobies. Or something equally as cool.

I deleted mine b/c this one is so much better. Repped

When did I break your balls? :( At least I actually was here and not nearly replaced!!

And what the heck is a LARP clothing?

When did I break your balls? :( At least I actually was here and not nearly replaced!!

And what the heck is a LARP clothing?

Oh stop... you konw you are always this mod's choice... ;)

LARP = Live Action Role Playing

larp.jpg

Archived