Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

That's still my favorite mafia play of all time. Perfect use of the Alts.

BTW, I've got a Game of Thrones mafia game cooking that will be absolutely kick-a$$ - like nothing you've ever seen before. I'm thinking of running it as an invitation only game over on DM. Anyone feel like coming over there and helping me teach that group of players what a real mafia game looks like?

\

Sounds high end. Will it be catered?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, I've got a Game of Thrones mafia game cooking that will be absolutely kick-a$ - like nothing you've ever seen before. I'm thinking of running it as an invitation only game over on DM. Anyone feel like coming over there and helping me teach that group of players what a real mafia game looks like?

I'd love to do it here but if it won't run here I'd give it a go.

she? was good

Yep. She's the one that parents tell stories about to scare their children if they don't do their mafia homework.

But, that was back when cases were standard, and you really couldn't get away with much if your logic faltered at all. It was also before the games turned into 3 ringed circuses, and scum-hunting was the skill most relied on. It made deception fuuuun.

Now people just cry and tell you that your mean. meh

Yep. She's the one that parents tell stories about to scare their children if they don't do their mafia homework.

But, that was back when cases were standard, and you really couldn't get away with much if your logic faltered at all. It was also before the games turned into 3 ringed circuses, and scum-hunting was the skill most relied on. It made deception fuuuun.

So true about the mean part. I gave town easy scum lynches in the early goings, and they ignored the cases I made and instead told me not to be so mean.

If I am Ape on 10 here at JN, I was on about 2 over there. :rolleyes:

BTW, I've got a Game of Thrones mafia game cooking that will be absolutely kick-a$$ - like nothing you've ever seen before. I'm thinking of running it as an invitation only game over on DM. Anyone feel like coming over there and helping me teach that group of players what a real mafia game looks like?

Sure. ;-) Oh wait....

I'd like to see their reactions when a full-formed game just springs out of nowhere, hehe. Sign my a$$ up for that one.

And Alys, Vemy, Toy, etc...

Good Game Monkey boy.

Doggin.. sorry I only posted 3 times. -rolls eyes- even what I did post you overlooked. :P Brat! You owe me dinner now. >.>

Hess... I told you I would never fail you! It shames me you thought I did. :P

Ey... sorry man.. don't let this game convince you to stop playing. You did great and in your place I'd have thought it was pointless as well. Been there done that with just wanting to self vote and get it over with at endgame.

Doggin... I'm shocked you had suspicions on you all game and managed to survive to the end.

Jif.. and a few others are right. Ya'll seriously need to stop overlooking Dan just cause shes sweet. She has flayed you all so many times it's embarassing.

Did she retire?

Dunno where else to ask for this that my buddies here would see...

But I could really use your thoughts and prayers. I basically have til September to find a job or I'm getting kicked out. I was only half joking when I asked Slats if he needed a roomie. Heh.

So... if I can't find the job I'll quite possibly disappear come september.

Appreciate the prayers and all thanks guys!!

But I could really use your thoughts and prayers. I basically have til September to find a job or I'm getting kicked out. I was only half joking when I asked Slats if he needed a roomie. Heh.

What kind of work are you looking for, and what do you think about living on Long Island?

Damn Nae. This sucks. I've been flirting with divorce from my wife for some time too. You could come live w/ me in CT and be my peronal assistant. Dude how awesome roommates would we be? We could hang and play mafia while we do laundry and sh*t. If the trigger is ever actually pulled on this thing I'm caliing you.

Slats right now I'm looking for anything I can get... I even tried mcdonalds but didn't get hired. :\

Til I get a job I'm beyond broke though so I wouldn't recommend me for a roomie.

Hess the epicness of that would cause the apocolypse.

Thanks you two!

Wow sorry to hear this. Good luck.

If you want to take this off line and PM me, I work for the largest staffing company in the nation. We have 3 different operating companies which means we can basically find people work any where, doing anything. Its contract work, but its work.

What is contract work?

Sure you can pm me about it. I'm interested in anything that could help me get a job!

Depending on what you do, its essentially temp work, but I dont know your experience...I just shot you a PM to discuss there.

Sigh, well divorcing my wife is probably more fantasy than anything else anyway, but wishing you best of luck. Very cool of Jif to try and help too.

Personal assistant in what? Like for your job or what? Heck.. I'll clean and cook for ya if you give me a place to live! That's about all I can offer right now though.

If you are unhappy in your marriage then get out of it hun. I was miserable in mine but for religious reasons tried to stay. I literally got to hear every week about his awesome dates with his girlfriend... while he was married to me. They worked together and she saw me out at the bar I went to sometimes with friends and would tell him about it the next day at work.... "saw your wife out at the club.. blah blah blah". He finally filed for the divorce so he could move her in with him. But anyways... yeah. There's no point in being miserable in a relationship if It's not going to work.

Well it'stough, Getting to read to my kids at night trumps my wife annoying me at this point I suppose.I've never cheated on her and don't know of her cheating on me, we just bicker about stupid sh*t and pretty much don't agree on anything lulz. Me and Chan should go bowling or something.

Well it'stough, Getting to read to my kids at night trumps my wife annoying me at this point I suppose.I've never cheated on her and don't know of her cheating on me, we just bicker about stupid sh*t and pretty much don't agree on anything lulz. Me and Chan should go bowling or something.

Lol I think that's probably pretty well just married life.

Archived