Dune Mafia

WWWWombat

Dune_Movie_Arrakis.jpg

Arrakis. Dune. The desrt planet. This harsh planet plagued by drought, sandstorms, and giant sandworms would be completely be ignored if not for one thing. The spice. The geriatric spice melange extends life and grants the prescient powers that the Spacing Guild and the Bene Gesserit rely on, and it is only found on one planet. Arrakis.

Arrakis had previously been the fiefdom of House Harkonnen, but recently, the Padishah Emperor, Shaddam IV, growing fearful of the Duke Leto Atreides' power in the Landsraad has compelled Duke Leto to take over control of Arrakis. Duke Leto has moved, with his household, to the Grand Palace at Arrakeen and set up operations. But he is not comfortable. He smells treachery. Harkonnen treachery.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules:

1. No offthread communication with anyone about the game unless you have been given a quicktopic by me.

2. There will be no limit on role reveals. Character reveals, however are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. This includes hints. References to Sting or Patrick Stewart or any other actors from the movie or miniseries will be considered hints.

3. Days and nights will last however long I feel like. If you do not reach a majority before a day deadline, I will kill a random player. If you do not submit night actions on time, they will be forfeit. If you do not wish to use your night action, please send me a PM saying so so that we can keep the game moving.

4. Votes for a lynch must be formatted as follows:

Vote: *insert player name here*

Please unvote before voting again. If you do not follow these protocols, I cannot guarantee that your vote will be counted.

5. If you break the rules, the consequences could be dire and could include modkill and me lying on your coroner report.

6. I reserve the right to change rules at any time.

7. EAD

8. GLHFDD

9. No editing posts.

10. No quoting (or pretending to quote) mod PM's

Win Conditions:

Town: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Mafia: You win when you equal or outnumber the rest of the players.

There may or may not be additional win conditions

Roles:

Roles have been picked from the following list. Any role on the list or a variation thereof may have been used. Some have not. All of these roles are on mafiascum.

Backup

Beloved Princess

Bodyguard

Bomb

Bulletproof

Cop

Doctor

Enabler

Framer

Guard

Hider

Hobo

Lie Detector

Lynchee

Lyncher

Mafia

One-Shot

Oracle

Poison Doctor

Poisoner

Psychiatrist

Psychopath

Roleblocker

Sensor

Suicide Bomber

Survivor

Tailor

Townie

Tracker

Traitor

Usurper

Watcher

Role definitions can be found here: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Roles

Players

1. JF80

2. Vicious, Dr. Wellington Yueh, Town Hobo - nightkilled Night 3

3. Optimus Primate

4. Verbal

5. Pac, Liet-Kynes, Town Psychiatrist - nightkilled Night 2

6. Lily, Emperor Shaddam IV, Traitor turned Mafia - lynched Day 4

7. Jack D, Piter de Vries, Mafia Poisoner - lynched Day 1

8. Crusher

9. Smash

10. Doggin, Duncan Idaho, Town Tracker - modkilled Night 3

11. JiF, Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen, Mafia Usurper - lynched Day 2

12. SMC

13. Jetscode

14. Hess, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, Mafia Tailor - lynched Day 3

15. Slats, Duke Leto Atreides, Town Chief of Police (Cop Enabler) - nightkilled Night 1

16. AVM

17. CTM

18. Nae

Rules:

1. No offthread communication with anyone about the game unless you have been given a quicktopic by me.

2. There will be no limit on role reveals. Character reveals, however are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. This includes hints. References to Sting or Patrick Stewart or any other actors from the movie or miniseries will be considered hints.

3. Days and nights will last however long I feel like. If you do not reach a majority before a day deadline, I will kill a random player. If you do not submit night actions on time, they will be forfeit. If you do not wish to use your night action, please send me a PM saying so so that we can keep the game moving.

4. Votes for a lynch must be formatted as follows:

Vote: *insert player name here*

Please unvote before voting again. If you do not follow these protocols, I cannot guarantee that your vote will be counted.

5. If you break the rules, the consequences will be dire and could include modkill and me lying on your coroner report.

6. I reserve the right to change rules at any time.

7. EAD

8. GLHFDD

9. No editing posts.

These are my kind of rules. :D

Vote Jack

His inane reveal is coming soon. Let's get it out of the way early.

It is a reality that we will forever have to deal with the "Is Jack scum, or lying as town for the 357th time?" WIFOM from here on out... I'd say the quickest way to figure out which, is to ask him the difference between "yes" and "no".

Archived