Dune Mafia

WWWWombat

Please dude. Aviciousm ftmfw. Greatest of all time. Like teh crusher in a eating contest. Like Dan in a ninja deadliness contest. Like sharrow in a hide and seek contest.

Even...like visa in a....ok I got nothing. But lke Hess in a crazy contest and jif in a trike race.

G.O.A.T.

I think I'd really enjoy watching a crazy contest. No clue what would take place during such an event, but intrigued nonetheless.

Speaking of never joining that sight. You sign up yet?

Never. <3 u.

Since I'm getting pressured, I may as well reveal. I'm a flying miller-mason pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its a$$. The cop should not bother wasting an investigation on me.

Seems like an expendable role. I'm good with lynching here if we are up against the deadline.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nae, it's best if you don't get involved in this.

I wouldn't want a pretty little gal like yourself to get hurt.

That would be mighty unfortunate, I reckin.

LOL @ cowboy vernacular fail.

Needs more..., feces.

I got this.

Crusher and JiF are town this game. But SMC is DEF scum.

So... I need to re-read my PM cause obviously I missed the part where I scum. I need to change my vote to JiF and Doc should protect SMC cause he obviously has a town role. Got it. Thanx.

unvote

vote: JiF

On my phone atm. Quick addition to the rules before I forget:

No quoting (or pretending to quote) any mod PM's.

Jack_D is scum. The mod told me so. *nods*

Hmmm... would like to hear more from Doggin. Joke vote? Coincidence? What gives?

Both my claims hit scum. Didn't get them lynched but it hit em.

A broken clock, yadda yadda.

Cool looking game, WWW.

FU Verbal

VOTE: JF80

O hai! Also, DIAF.

That's just part of his "punk rock" facade. He is actually very excited about going over together and has text me a dozen or so times today gushing about it.

That's incredibly cool gay.

Vote SMC

That's not one.. but THREE of my boys. How dare you?

No kidding!

Vote: SMC

Doggin's playing crazier then me. I'll have to really get revved up. No one is gunna take my tittle

Sorry to break it to you, but the title isn't yours. The craziest player out there is easily Hess. If you want to make a title for shooting the town in the foot, then I'm certain you and the Ape can duke that one out.

Go ahead dick snot. Wait till I tell all of DM your directly responsible for enviting Vic to post boner and a$$ sex pics at DM because you thought it was the one thing the sight was missing.

tumblr_lhkeev0Yh91qgfbzvo1_500.jpg?1311130979

Go ahead dick snot. Wait till I tell all of DM your directly responsible for enviting Vic to post boner and a$$ sex pics at DM because you thought it was the one thing the sight was missing.

This post is awesome like you. Join me in my crusade to take down ScuMC. His soul is black. (like the color not the people)

Archived