Dune Mafia

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JF80 gets run up EVERY D1... AVM make me no feel good... Unvote, Vote AVM

And AVM votes for someone as a joke to start every game, usually keeping a commentary with them all game long.

I was looking forward to voting you this game, but you're making me feel more like your town already :(

And AVM votes for someone as a joke to start every game, usually keeping a commentary with them all game long.

I was looking forward to voting you this game, but you're making me feel more like your town already :(

Did HessStation just hear AVM talk in 3rd person?

Did HessStation just hear AVM talk in 3rd person?

AVM thinks HessStation did. AVM has decided to make his game play a combination of teh Vicious, HessStation, BG, and Pac.

AVM would add JiF to that list, but he's no batman.

I see the brothers fag are back to voting together...

PAC is still pretending to be a tough guy even though we all know ladyfriend has his cojones

jf80's getting run up early again

and ape is still unsuccessfully trying to be funny

Same old same old

I see the brothers fag are back to voting together...

PAC is still pretending to be a tough guy even though we all know ladyfriend has his cojones

jf80's getting run up early again

and ape is still unsuccessfully trying to be funny

Same old same old

And your high in a truck stop bathroom touching yourself to a phish song.

I always think SMC and 80 seem scummy early, so I can both understand them getting votes early, and suspect that they're simply an easy place to drop a vote.

It's tough being persecuted, but I carry my cross with silent dignity.

Is it because you have an awkward boner?

On a side note, I almost said that during a meeting - there was a perfect spot to toss that in, and I opened my mouth to say it and then realized where I was. A co-worker asked me what I was going to say and I lied and made something up.

You ******* people are going to get me fired.

We so need a "you know you've been playing mafia on JN too long when...." thread.

Um Hello? You were following me and now you forget all about me?

I never stop thinking about you, I was just referring to the scum team SMC has been seeking revenge on for oh I don't known say the past 3 4 games now. Oh except PAC the scum MVP of the game.

I'll be a little extra inactive until Monday...my daughter and I are currently in Round Rock, TX for the PONY National Softball Tourny...I'm catching up now but doubt I'll contribute much till we are eliminated...I'm hoping we can make it till Sunday but more likely we bow out on Saturday.

AVM thinks HessStation did. AVM has decided to make his game play a combination of teh Vicious, HessStation, BG, and Pac.

AVM would add JiF to that list, but he's no batman.

You wish you could be my Robin.

And your high in a truck stop bathroom touching yourself to a phish song.

I feel like I've know you forever.

The Fagsion should be permanent DM'ers. You guys fit in well over there with those freaks.

Toss on your Ed hardy shirt, chuck Taylor and off center baseball hat. Put on some old school punk rock to prove how non mainstream you are, get on your trike and go cruising with your bros finding some bitches while you pound jäger bombs.

Brah.

Toss on your Ed hardy shirt, chuck Taylor and off center baseball hat. Put on some old school punk rock to prove how non mainstream you are, get on your trike and go cruising with your bros finding some bitches while you pound jäger bombs.

Brah.

Slightly disappointed in this effort. I dont wear Ed Hardy, should have replaced that with some surf gear. I do wear chuck taylors. I rarely wear hats, but if I do, they are straight. Punk rock was spot on. Trike was spot on. Bangin bithces was spot on. And I only take shots of tequila in honor of Mark Sanchez.

</3 - I thought you knew me. How did you ever earn #2? Might have to redo the list.

Archived