Phillip Buchanon

F.Chowds

@PhillipBuchanon

Phillip Buchanon

Just got a call... getting ready for the Airport #nfl. update coming real soon.. #pray for me.

sportschickD D. Marie*

heard it's NYJ ;) RT @PhillipBuchanon: Just got a call... getting ready for the Airport #nfl. update coming real soon.. #pray for me.

Ugh, this better be to replace Drew Coleman's spot.

I think it is.

I think when its all said and done, our secondary looks like this: Revis, Cromartie, Buchanon, Wilson, Strickland, Marquice Cole

You need 4-5 good CBs to beat the Patriots, plain and simple. This would be a better lineup than last year.

I think it is.

I think when its all said and done, our secondary looks like this: Revis, Cromartie, Buchanon, Wilson, Strickland, Marquice Cole

You need 4-5 good CBs to beat the Patriots, plain and simple. This would be a better lineup than last year.

Coleman is a better tackler than Buchanon and I don't know who has better cover skills.

We do need CB depth. I'm sure he'd make a solid #5 behind Strickland. Still need a #2 CB, #2 receiver, safety help, etc etc etc.

I hope we get Marshall or Carr and let Cro walk, and trade for OSI. I like Bray, but I do not think we need him. Our offence was great the first 4 games, when we did not have homes, so homes is here instead of Bray, and Keller is used more. I think our Qb worries about getting the ball to everyone when he has too many options. Works better with less options, plus JC will be back to normal.

You have to think there may be a trade or something for Tanny to make that much cap room.

Phillip Buchanon is a 9 year vet... you guys seriously don't know who he is? :rolleyes:

This will be his sixth team in nine years, his third different team in the last three years. It's hard to keep track of a guy who can't stay in the same place. Lol

Archived