Early game thread

Thor99

Saints have to be happy at halftime, I really wish they would just pick one back and feature him, ingram is completely capable of being that guy. Their defense is night and day when playing with a lead, which they can do when their offense dictates the pace of the game when they aren't behind so early. Atlanta's defense looks pretty terrible against the pass, I don't think this is going to be another one of those games they get to squeak out. Even though they're undefeated, I still would take the packers over them.

This falcons saints game is awesome. I take back what I said about them not eeking this one out; while it's probably going to go down to the wire, I just feel the saints are going to pull it off. Saints remind me of a great ship without a rudder; the loss of payton hurt them more than people think. Their defense has been historically bad, but it's because of miscues on offense and STs that have gotten them behind so quickly, it changes pretty much how the entire team was built to operate. If they win this game, I would not be surprise if they close out the season with only one other loss and make the playoffs, Brees is capable of that.

This falcons saints game is awesome. I take back what I said about them not eeking this one out; while it's probably going to go down to the wire, I just feel the saints are going to pull it off. Saints remind me of a great ship without a rudder; the loss of payton hurt them more than people think. Their defense has been historically bad, but it's because of miscues on offense and STs that have gotten them behind so quickly, it changes pretty much how the entire team was built to operate. If they win this game, I would not be surprise if they close out the season with only one other loss and make the playoffs, Brees is capable of that.

When the Falcons score here, they're gonna give Brees a lot of time to go down the field to win it

Archived