Sign in to follow this  
pointman

Couple of fun quotes by and about Laron Landry.

pointman    1,571

He was asked about his workout wardrobe... a collared shirt. His response, "It takes a grown man to lift the amount of weight I lift. So I've gotta wear grown man attire."

About when he played in an older kids peewee football league. He was 4, other kids were 5-7, "I had a fake ID. They called me Hammer."

And Garrett McIntyre about Laron, "He just makes weird noises and talks to himself. Maybe he's talking to someone else. I can't tell."

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
dbatesman    35,728

He was asked about his workout wardrobe... a collared shirt. His response, "It takes a grown man to lift the amount of weight I lift. So I've gotta wear grown man attire."

I legit loled at this.

JiF    125,350

Classic. I like this guy a lot. I hope there is a way we can resign him.

This guy has been a great addition. Best move Tanny has done in a while. I hope we can resign him and that he really does love playing for Rex bc i think other teams will be interested in him as well

NJ    132,734

Gotta keep him - only consistent bright spot on the team this season. Would like to add thus far - but this season gone.