Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

He's from Florida too!!!

What part EVD???

Where were you born?

How did you become a Jets fan?

Who's your favorite Jets player of all time?

What do you think about Mike Tannenbaum, Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez?

Thoughts on Pennington or Martin?

OMG CTM ruined this too. If CTM kept his word I would have came and WE would have all got interviewed. DAMN IT. I would talk on my phone while you reluctantly spoke. **** YOU CTM

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'd be better off taking his message elsewhere. This place is to far gone

No job is too big for EVD. The harder the challenge the greater the reward. I believe in him.

OMG CTM ruined this too. If CTM kept his word I would have came and WE would have all got interviewed. DAMN IT. I would talk on my phone while you reluctantly spoke. **** YOU CTM

CTMonster - he's the worst. We could have busted a free style for EVD's blog. Would have had the most hits ever and we'd have helped make this kids career and impact an even larger audience.

I'm pretty sure CTM is responsible for Global Warming.

No job is too big for EVD. The harder the challenge the greater the reward. I believe in him.

CTMonster - he's the worst. We could have busted a free style for EVD's blog. Would have had the most hits ever and we'd have helped make this kids career and impact an even larger audience.

I'm pretty sure CTM is responsible for Global Warming.

Truth.

He's from Florida too!!!

What part EVD???

Where were you born?

How did you become a Jets fan?

Who's your favorite Jets player of all time?

What do you think about Mike Tannenbaum, Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez?

Thoughts on Pennington or Martin?

Okay, thank you so much!!! First of all, just read all of your posts. And it's EDV, not EVD, but whatever I don't really care lol

Here are the answers to your questions:

Born in Stony Brook, Long Island, New York

Now live in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Became a Jets fan during the '02 season, don't remember why. My brother influenced me.

Fav. Jets player of ALL TIME (Don't Judge lol) Kellen Clemens!!!!! (Never given a fair shot at alll)

I like Rex, he's a great guy he'll still be there for a long time, Mike T needs to step it up or he should be gone soon, Sanchez is a LOT better than the media makes him look like and very determined to be great, I love Chad Pennington and Curtis Martin.

BAM

Okay, thank you so much!!! First of all, just read all of your posts. And it's EDV, not EVD, but whatever I don't really care lol

Became a Jets fan during the '02 season, don't remember why. My brother influenced me.

Fav. Jets player of ALL TIME (Don't Judge lol) Kellen Clemens!!!!! (Never given a fair shot at alll)

I like Rex, he's a great guy he'll still be there for a long time, Mike T needs to step it up or he should be gone soon, Sanchez is a LOT better than the media makes him look like and very determined to be great, I love Chad Pennington and Curtis Martin.

BAM

Mark Sanchez makes Mark Sanchez look like sh*t. Not the media.

BAM

Heaven sent.

BAM

Strong Island!!! I'm from Valley Stream. Live in Jacksonville Beach now. But I have family in Port St. Lucie. In fact, I was down there a month ago playing golf at Eagle Marsh.

My brother influenced me too! I mean its my Dads team but when I was really young and the Giants were in the SB, I was trying to root for them and my brother punched me and told me we were Jets fans. That was that.

Agreed on everything else besides Sanchez and Pennington but every thing else is so awesome, I can over look it.

Welcome!

this is the stupidest thing i have ever seen. I thought T0mShane was an idiot. But this takes the level of moronocricy to a whole new level.

Whatever Tom. We all knows it you starving for attention.

Obviously you're missing the real message my friend, this isn't about the Jets. It's about life

Its working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First thing I have done as a mod I really believe in. I feel powerful.

Best. Ever. Period.

Strong Island!!! I'm from Valley Stream. Live in Jacksonville Beach now. But I have family in Port St. Lucie. In fact, I was down there a month ago playing golf at Eagle Marsh.

My brother influenced me too! I mean its my Dads team but when I was really young and the Giants were in the SB, I was trying to root for them and my brother punched me and told me we were Jets fans. That was that.

Agreed on everything else besides Sanchez and Pennington but every thing else is so awesome, I can over look it.

Welcome!

Haha thanks, whenever you come back down here let me know, we can hang! haha

Archived