5 WEEKS TIL DRAFT

BrickTamland

Most exciting draft in a long time.

Good draft class, players that fit our needs should be there when we pick. There is a chance of some big moves that might go down during the draft.

I'm ok with so many different scenarios.

Mariota falls to 6. Jets announce they've drafted him, fine with it.

Mariota falls, Jets trade down for more draft picks, Cleveland? 12 & 19 + I'm fine with it.

Mariota falls, Jets trade him for a veteran QB like Rivers, I'm really excited (don't think it happens).

Someone else takes Mariota & Jets pick Fowler, I'm fine with it.

Or we take Cooper or White, completely fine with it.

Jets are in a sweet spot @ 6. I've never been more confident that we'll improve, especially under this new regime.

Awesome that the draft is top heavy with pass rushers, a very good WR will be sitting @ 37. And a very good RB will be sitting @ 70!

Sucks Gregory screwed up. I didn't want him but hoped he would be picked before us to push players to us.

There was reason for excitement last year too with 12 picks, but Idzik passed on Dennard and Bridgewater and actually used all 12 picks then Pryor got hurt and they started cutting some of those draft picks and it was all downhill from there

Fresh new start in Chicago should be fun to watch as long as the Jets do not pass on Mariota for Gurley like the Baldinger mock...

Archived