Camp Report \ Tweets Wed 8/26

Maxman

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 4m4 minutes ago Jets practice: No surprise: LB Calvin Pace, who had a groin strain on Monday, isn't practicing. #nyj 0 retweets 0 favorites Reply Retweet Favorite More Kristian Dyer ‏@KristianRDyer 4m4 minutes ago Geno Smith now throwing near rehab area to Devin Smith. No kids from the neighborhood available, to catch apparently. #JetsCamp #nyj #Jets 0 retweets 0 favorites Reply Retweet Favorite More Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 5m5 minutes ago Calvin Pace is not practicing. Hurt his groin Monday #nyj 0 retweets 0 favorites Reply Retweet Favorite More Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN 5m5 minutes ago Florham Park, NJ Calvin Pace without a helmet, heading to rehab area.

@KristianRDyer 4m4 minutes ago Geno Smith now throwing near rehab area to Devin Smith. No kids from the neighborhood available, to catch apparently

I love how reporters have to be sarcastic with their tweets- just give the facts

@KristianRDyer 4m4 minutes ago Geno Smith now throwing near rehab area to Devin Smith. No kids from the neighborhood available, to catch apparently

I love how reporters have to be sarcastic with their tweets- just give the facts

I totally agree.  Dyer is no fan of Geno and takes shots every chance he gets.

For the tweet below, so Osi can just pretend the NYJ has a G at the end and rush the passer. The fool, who turns down money in this world for loyalty that is misplaced. If the Giants were so loyal they would sign him back since the only known commodity they have as a pass rusher at DE blew his finger off in a stupidity display worse than what Geno did to get his Jaw broken. 

Connor Hughes ‏@Connor_J_Hughes 20s21 seconds ago NYJ reached out to Osi yesterday to check if he was still retiring, via @MikeGarafolo. Osi told NYG reporters today he'd only play for NYG

I want them to give an opinion, I want more then just facts. 

Archived