Mangold And Ivory Drafted To Team Rice

jetsrule128

It is the worst of the All Star Games. Baseball and then Basketball, in which they at least try

Football, basketball and hockey all suck because they dont try.  Footballs the worst but hockeys just about as bad, no defense, no hitting all offense.  Basketball is no defense but they play offense, put on a show.  

Baseballs pretty much a real game.  If you like the game, you love the all-star game because you get to see all the stars and at least one of your own

Football, basketball and hockey all suck because they dont try.  Footballs the worst but hockeys just about as bad, no defense, no hitting all offense.  Basketball is no defense but they play offense, put on a show.  

Baseballs pretty much a real game.  If you like the game, you love the all-star game because you get to see all the stars and at least one of your own

Basketball, they play defense in the 4th quarter because their egos want them to win. 

Baseball is great but was ruined by "making the game count"

Basketball, they play defense in the 4th quarter because their egos want them to win. 

Baseball is great but was ruined by "making the game count"

I could care less about the home court thing in baseball.  Theres no real fair way anyway and if it gets the players to stick around and play harder good.

Basketball to me, no defense, ever.  The scores reflect that.  But at least its entertaining.  Fun to see players travel, palm the ball and try some crazy slam dunk after the defender gets out of the way and allows it.  lol

it's impossible to get hurt in this 2 hand touch mockery of a football game.  i think the nfl should just do away with it.  it's not a good product.

Robert Edwards got hurt playing flag.  Never played in the league again.

LOL Brent Grimes is somehow in the pro bowl this year?? That dude got beat like a drum every game especially by machine marshall, such a fraud of a game.

Probably wanted to keep his wife's mouth shut.

Archived