"Official" 2016 Jetnation Mock Discussion Tread.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how you got to my pick so fast.  Good thing you picked Floyd.  

Since I had the next pick anyway, I would have changed it if I didn't want it. I thought long and hard over Decker and Spence.  Two players I like.  Decker, though will be some team's RT for an eternity and it was hard to let that slide.  In fact, I have second thoughts.  But in the end 20 was just too valuable a pick to spend on a RT (and there are good ones left in this draft) and my next BPA was Floyd.  If you subtract Noah Spence's drug history from the equation, then he would have been my choice. Spence is a beast.  Lots of talent.  I'll admit, I was biased by some stupid report that said he interviewed poorly. Twice.  But Floyd is faster, taller, jumps higher, has a longer reach and has an incredible upside.  Get him in the weight room and cafeteria with expert nutritionists and watch what he can be.   

22 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Not sure how you got to my pick so fast.  Good thing you picked Floyd.  

Since I had the next pick anyway, I would have changed it if I didn't want it. I thought long and hard over Decker and Spence.  Two players I like.  Decker, though will be some team's RT for an eternity and it was hard to let that slide.  In fact, I have second thoughts.  But in the end 20 was just too valuable a pick to spend on a RT (and there are good ones left in this draft) and my next BPA was Floyd.  If you subtract Noah Spence's drug history from the equation, then he would have been my choice. Spence is a beast.  Lots of talent.  I'll admit, I was biased by some stupid report that said he interviewed poorly. Twice.  But Floyd is faster, taller, jumps higher, has a longer reach and has an incredible upside.  Get him in the weight room and cafeteria with expert nutritionists and watch what he can be.   

2 hours had passed. I can look at the last pick and see how long ago it was made. Once it said "2 hours ago" I made the pick. 

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

Screw you guys.  I'm mad 

Matter of fact, you have the Vikings and the Bengals. I dont know what @Jetincincy is doing but he's new and I dont think he knows his way around the forum quite yet. Take his two teams. You're currently on the clock. If he does come around I'll give him one of my teams. 

He's currently online but he's not repsonding. Make your picks. 

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

@Jetincincy Bro, you're on the clock. 

Jet in Cincy already picked for both Minny and Cincy.  And I picked for Pitt.  TomShane and Seattle on the clock.  You probably missed because JiF and I were having a disucssion in the picks thread.  Sorry.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

No worries.  After running this thing for the last couple of years in the Hampur, I know how tough it can be to keep up at times.  Especially when fools like me post in the wrong thread.

Did you get someone to help with tomorrow?

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

It's been awhile since I've needed an Excel spreadsheet.

If a more Tech Savy GM doesn't step up I can give it a go.

Thanks,I appreciate the offer.  All you need to do is enter the pick number in the highlighted column of the player data sheet and all of the other sheets update themselves.  I would need to give you edit rights.  I will send you a PM later if no one else offers to help keep it updated.  I will need your email address to give you the ability to edit.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Ugh L Floyd, a Safety trying to play rush LB, he has the highest non off field reasons bust rate in my opinion, double ugh.

Considering what was available, would you have taken Decker, Spence, a CB or plucked something else from the bounty of DL out there? 

36 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Considering what was available, would you have taken Decker, Spence, a CB or plucked something else from the bounty of DL out there? 

I would have went WR probably 

There is no trades, but I don't see a scenario where the Jets don't trade out of 20.

Also I'd be willing to wager a lot that the Bills are not taking P Lynch, and neither would the Jets, but Rex would grab his favorite defensive player, and the Jets would trade back with a team that might want P Lynch.  I can also see P Lynch falling like G Smith.

Archived