"Official" 2016 Jetnation Mock Discussion Tread.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link to draft sheet.  I will keep this updated throughout the draft.   I posted a copy of link in the draft thread.  Hopefully you guys will find it helpful.

Edit:  Would have been nice had I actually posted the link.  If you click on it, give it a few seconds to load, it takes some times for all the links between sheets to update.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kCslja7fLkZ5dD_sWR2inT5Qv31eCWR1Uz9-QW96bKE/edit?usp=sharing

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Cleveland Browns raped the Eagles in the trade, AND have DeForest Buckner fall in their lap WTF this doesn't sound like the Browns organization over the last 20 years.

A lot of good talent in the 1st ten picks. Cleveland played the QB's perfectly. They will build a solid foundation these next 2 yrs.

So many Comp picks will be coming to them next yr. along with 2two 1st rd picks and two 2nds. and a host of 3rd rd. comp picks.

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

A lot of good talent in the 1st ten picks. Cleveland played the QB's perfectly. They will build a solid foundation these next 2 yrs.

So many Comp picks will be coming to them next yr. along with 2two 1st rd picks and two 2nds. and a host of 3rd rd. comp picks.

Yeah and Hue Jackson knows his sh*t, and knows how to handle a QB, if Rex got his way, and was able to bring him over with him in 09 instead of forced to be saddled with that loser Schotty who knows how that story ends.

28 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

@Villain The Foe Tunsil gonna drop to Baltimore man, Ramsey gonna be the pick to replace Weddle, let's get caught up here man, to much focus on Glennon lol.

First Robo pick botched good god.

J/K thanks for running this 

One of these days San Diego will learn that it will be a good idea to protect Phillip Rivers lol. 

And no problem. Im glad we were able to get this Mock going before the real thing! 

21 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

One of these days San Diego will learn that it will be a good idea to protect Phillip Rivers lol. 

And no problem. Im glad we were able to get this Mock going before the real thing! 

The other benefit of having Tunsel is getting Melvin Gordon going as well as protecting Rivers.

Especially with Denver/Oakland and KC in your Division. That's just nasty...

Pass rushers coming from everywhere.

it looks like we are approaching what should be quite a rhythmic drafting interlude between Mick and Gato.  They may need to get a room.

Lets see how much you two can screw the Jets.  No trades?  I would love to dangle Mo Wilkerson in front of the Raiders right now, seeing who their new GM is and all.

Oakland Raiders SenorGato
Tennessee Titans Mick
Detroit Lions SenorGato
Atlanta Falcons Mick
Indianapolis Colts SenorGato
Buffalo Bills Mick
New York Jets Dcat
Washington Redskins Dcat
Houston Texans Dcat

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

yeah, I agree. Well done for a change.  But they can't fk up the draft like they usually do.  No Manziel's.   Overthecap predicts three 4's and a 5 for their comp picks:

Cleveland Browns
Qualifying UFAs Lost: 6 Qualifying UFAs Gained: 1
Name Rd. Real APY Name Rd. Real APY
Alex Mack 4 $9,000,000  
Tashaun Gipson 4 $7,200,000  
Mitchell Schwartz 4 $6,512,000  
Travis Benjamin 5 $6,000,000  
Johnson Bademosi 7 $2,250,000 Demario Davis 6 $3,900,000
Craig Robertson 7 $1,333,333  

http://overthecap.com/compensatory-draft-picks-cancellation-chart/

14 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I thought the Chargers should have taken Ramsey or Bosa. Their defense is so boring, Rivers scores no matter what.

Ramsey Bosa won't make too much of a difference.

Keep Rivers upright 1st and foremost.

Start building the "D" with the mid rd. picks

Tunsil will help the running game as well.

11 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Saints really wanted A'Shawn Robinson but had to settle for Darron Lee 

Although I really like Lee, just not for the Saints.  They drafted two OLBs in the 1st and 2nd rounds last year: Stephone Anthony and Kikaha.  ANthony did not disappoint and Kikaha showed soemthing too.  I honestly doubt they would use a 1st round pick for yet another OLB one year later.  Why not take Billings there, perfect for 4-3 DT? 

Anyone willing to help me keep the spreadsheet updated.  At the pace we are going, I could take the dogs for a walk and fall 6 or 7 picks behind.  Shouldn't be too much trouble keeping up today, when I am just sitting around watching hockey.  But at work tomorrow, it will be a lot tougher.  

Anyone who is familiar with spreadsheets willing to help out?

33 minutes ago, Dcat said:

it looks like we are approaching what should be quite a rhythmic drafting interlude between Mick and Gato.  They may need to get a room.

Lets see how much you two can screw the Jets.  No trades?  I would love to dangle Mo Wilkerson in front of the Raiders right now, seeing who their new GM is and all.

Oakland Raiders SenorGato
Tennessee Titans Mick
Detroit Lions SenorGato
Atlanta Falcons Mick
Indianapolis Colts SenorGato
Buffalo Bills Mick
New York Jets Dcat
Washington Redskins Dcat
Houston Texans Dcat

I'd take Wilkerson for 14. Not really any player I'm dying to pick here - Treadwell's fine but was hoping Hargreaves somehow fell this far.

Archived