Longshot Predictions

TuscanyTile2

Let's make this a running thread where we make longshot predictions and see if any of them come true.

My longshot prediction: When Belichick eventually retires, Urban Meyer will be the next coach of the Patriots.  

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Let's make this a running thread where we make longshot predictions and see if any of them come true.

My longshot prediction: When Belichick eventually retires, Urban Meyer will be the next coach of the Patriots.  

JoeWilly will be screaming 77 in 30 years

10 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

JoeWilly will be screaming 77 in 30 years

BowlesMovement will be arrested in part of a sting operation if he hasnt already been where he and others were performing lewd sexual acts on anyone in a Ryan Fitzpatrick jersey or with a beard in an RV in the parking lot of MetLife and SAR I will be credited with texting the tip in. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

BowlesMovement will be arrested in part of a sting operation if he hasnt already been where he and others were performing lewd sexual acts on anyone in a Ryan Fitzpatrick jersey or with a beard in an RV in the parking lot of MetLife and SAR I will be credited with texting the tip in. 

Is this some weird way of asking me on a date??

29 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Had this thought last night and no idea why, but Dee Milliner will be healthy enough to make some meaningful contributions this season.

I will take you one further...Milliner is a future hall of famer. that's my longshot prediction.

Just now, bealeb319 said:

I will take you one further...Milliner is a future hall of famer. that's my longshot prediction.

If he goes to Canton, I'll meet you there and buy you a beer...lol

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

If he goes to Canton, I'll meet you there and buy you a beer...lol

If he goes to Canton, it'll be because there was a shortage of insurance agents there. Stephen Hill will join him in Canton. 

Archived