Brady Falling off cliff, Figuratively

Hackenberg - Banned

Why is he saying this like it's cutting ******* analysis? Especially when he hedges that it could happen a year or more out. 

Everybody knows players go downhill with age + injury if the players don't retire first. Fans just don't want to believe it will happen to their favorite players.

Then again, I don't know why this show exists.

2 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

Why is he saying this like it's cutting ******* analysis? Especially when he hedges that it could happen a year or more out.

Everybody knows players go downhill with age + injury if the players don't retire first. Fans just don't want to believe it will happen to their favorite players.

Then again, I don't know why this show exists.

Kellerman sucks

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Funny stuff.  Im never home when this show is on but I thoroughly enjoy it.  HGH can only help so much.  I have to agree w/ Max.  It is happening soon.  The injuries will start to mount up.

Brady has been juicing since he was a scrawny weak armed rookie. At around 25 years old you start producing less cells than you lose which is the reason you age. You literally start dying slowly at 25. If you eat, and exercise properly, HGH could keep your body young. Your brain, heart, and joints will still wear out eventually but your skin, and muscles will continue to regenerate indefinitely. 

Archived