Week 3 JetNation FanDuel League

Maxman

Looks like we are at 13. I think I am going to tell them to just bag the league. What does everyone think?  

They seem to want to get us to 50 with a single signup per person and then they would expand us to 150 with multiple signups. But last week I think we had low 30's signup and this week is at 13. Seems like there isn't a lot of interest in the new format. 

I can look around with other sites and see if we can get something similar to what we had. Thoughts?

Since you ask, it makes no sense to me that they are being pricks like this.

Those same 30 people would fill up a 150-200 man tourney if you increased the buy in and gave us 10-15 entries.  At most there would be 15-20 unfilled spots left in which case just open the motherfu--er to everyone.  It would rapidly fill up.

FD would get their full rake and we'd all be happy.  No idea why this is so hard for them to grasp.

Let me call them..  I talk all day on the phone convincing people to do stuff.  

I think we have always preferred to keep it in house which is great but I thought we would have at least 50 people.  Maybe the prizes are too low but it's for fun.  Who doesnt want to send 5 bucks and possibly win 50??  

Multiple entries would be great and it shouldn't be so difficult for Fanduel to do.  

7 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I think we have always preferred to keep it in house which is great but I thought we would have at least 50 people.  Maybe the prizes are too low but it's for fun.  Who doesnt want to send 5 bucks and possibly win 50??  

Multiple entries would be great and it shouldn't be so difficult for Fanduel to do.  

The great thing about a few weeks last year was it was kept in house for the most part until the latter part of the season.  I think even if make it 150 and 10 team max $10 that we pretty much fill it..  if anything is left over go ahead and open it up the last 10 minutes.

I think last year we had 200-250 spots which caused a lot more people to show up. 

I think we had like 38 spots filled out of 50 last week.  If you boost up the stakes a bit and allow for 10 entries I'd be shocked if we didn't fill it, or come close to filling it.

47 minutes ago, Pac said:

Since you ask, it makes no sense to me that they are being pricks like this.

Those same 30 people would fill up a 150-200 man tourney if you increased the buy in and gave us 10-15 entries.  At most there would be 15-20 unfilled spots left in which case just open the motherfu--er to everyone.  It would rapidly fill up.

FD would get their full rake and we'd all be happy.  No idea why this is so hard for them to grasp.

Let me call them..  I talk all day on the phone convincing people to do stuff.  

"Yes sir, if you pre-purchase 10 mowings now, we'll throw in a free weed whacking... so, um, should I uh.... sign you up then?"

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Looks like we are at 13. I think I am going to tell them to just bag the league. What does everyone think?  

They seem to want to get us to 50 with a single signup per person and then they would expand us to 150 with multiple signups. But last week I think we had low 30's signup and this week is at 13. Seems like there isn't a lot of interest in the new format. 

I can look around with other sites and see if we can get something similar to what we had. Thoughts?

After using both for 1.5 years, I'm dropping my fanduel account and only roll on draftkings now.  Full PPR points and better salary values imo.  I would check into draftkings if you are looking around

2 hours ago, JETSfaninNE said:

After using both for 1.5 years, I'm dropping my fanduel account and only roll on draftkings now.  Full PPR points and better salary values imo.  I would check into draftkings if you are looking around

Disagree. DO offers almost exclusively huge tournaments and I much prefer the smaller ones.  I also much prefer half point PPR which helps keep QBs and RBs somewhat relevant compared to full point PPR which makes the game overly weighted to WRs. They should offer a non PPR option for the many who haven't been sucked in to the stupid full PPR format.

Archived