Jets vs pats

kevinc855

5 hours ago, harlym125 said:

6) we’ll need Forte’ back as well and Wilkerson

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If Powell is not back, for sure we would to have Forte contribute with something.

I didn't mention Wilkerson because I'm dissapointted with his play, so I don't expect much from him at all.

First real QB the Jets have faced all year except for Carr. 

There is literally only one way this Jet team can beat the Pats & that's to force them into FGs & controlling the ball on offense + we have to score TDs when we get in the redzone.  The Pats defense looked bad against Alex Smith (39 points last night), Deshaun Watson 261 yards & 5 TDs last night & Cam Newton (355 yards & 3 TDs) yesterday, lol.

We have right now, 1 rookie RB, ASJ, Kearse, Kerley, Anderson, Stewart and Josh McCown, not exactly nightmare matchups Patricia & BB with 10 days to prepare. We do need a miracle, the Pats will move the ball pretty easily, we have no pass rush. We have to get Ealy & Martin back! McCown & McGuire will have to have the games of their lives. Based on our rebuild & Pats vying for another Super Bowl this shouldn't be close & as much as I'll be rooting for a miracle watching what I saw yesterday in the 1st half doesn't provide much confidence but the Browns have a lot of young fast guys flying around, were desperate as hell & got a lift from Myles Garrett who looks like a beast, so maybe the stepdown in speed, playing at home, will have a positive affect on our Oline, they need to play out of their minds & mistake free.

Strange thing is Kerley has always had very good games vs the Pats so lets pray he also does again. Look at the matchup at RB (Jets- McGuire/Cadett), Pats (Lewis/ Gillislie/White) is that even remotely fair? Something absolutely crazy would have to happen for a Jets win.

19 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

We will need a lot of things going our way.

1) Ealy needs to return.

2) Powell needs to return.

3) Leonard Williams needs to have a career game.

4) Pass protection needs to have a stellar showing.

5) Refs need not F with us.

6) Wilkerson, show up in a positive way

18 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I do find it amusing that the Pats magically have 10 days to get read for us to host them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Never fails, we're either coming back from California to face them or whatever. They always seem to get an edge somewhere against us regarding the schedule. Sucks we have so many injuries where we need the guys the most, pass rushers,CBs & running backs. We are not in a good way injury wise.

39 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Never fails, we're either coming back from California to face them or whatever. They always seem to get an edge somewhere against us regarding the schedule. Sucks we have so many injuries where we need the guys the most, pass rushers,CBs & running backs. We are not in a good way injury wise.

Good teams overcome obstacles, situations,injuries,contrversy etc etc.............and find ways to win. 

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Good teams overcome obstacles, situations,injuries,contrversy etc etc.............and find ways to win. 

Do you think we're a good team? I'm not saying we're lousy but the NY Jets are certainly not an established team that can weather a bunch of injuries & beat top competition. My god, we're down to one rookie RB. We had to call up a guy from our practice squad to find an edge rusher, after losing Ealy, Martin & Donahue. We need Roberts & Burris back to. 

Archived