NBA Eastern Conference Predictions

MagicBizkit87

Considering the fact that the Hawks could've possibly made it to the Conference Finals if it wasn't for Boston finally growing a pair and putting them way, I will have to say Detroit will make quick work of Boston. I hope I'm wrong cause I like these Boston guys, but they have been absolutely dreadful. Just Turrible

Boston in 7, KG and Allen need to make the Finals....at least make it.

Allen needs to actually show up for a game. The man is COLD right now. You just have to give the edge to the other UCONN guy, Richards - by a mile. The Rondo/Billups match-up favors Detroit too....just not by a mile. Billups is getting long in the tooth. Maybe that's Allens problem? Age?

Allen needs to actually show up for a game. The man is COLD right now. You just have to give the edge to the other UCONN guy, Richards - by a mile. The Rondo/Billups match-up favors Detroit too....just not by a mile. Billups is getting long in the tooth. Maybe that's Allens problem? Age?

hamilton will run circles around ray allen

allen's getting up there in years, 32 i think

That's OK..take a look at blackout's history.

Any post involving a black man in legal trouble he deems innocent.

The Kobe situation was total BS. They found multiple guys semen in that chick, she was a hoe trying to get paid. Same happen with 2pac, Tyson and many others....

Archived