****Official Browns-Ravens game thread***

visajets

Good grief.

Rex doesn't know how to manage a game. At all. He does nothing with the offense. He yaps hot air to the media. The defense is mediocre. No clutch stops since the first three wins. Not one defensive TD this season, we actually had a couple last season, not to mention a lot less sacks.

This sucks.

Rex doesn't know how to manage a game. At all. He does nothing with the offense. He yaps hot air to the media. The defense is mediocre. No clutch stops since the first three wins. Not one defensive TD this season, we actually had a couple last season, not to mention a lot less sacks.

This sucks.

You realize the Browns are 1-7 and the entire team and fanbase hates Mangini?

Im still bummed we lost Abram Elham...I really liked him as a player. Him and Rhodes together would have been sick...

Abe Elam will takeith and Abe Elam will givith away. That's his style. Big play and then big let down. He's inconsistent, he was best as a reserve.

Maybe we can trick Mangini into taking Rhodes in the off-season for a Day 1 draft pick.

I LOL'd at Gruden trying to sell Quinn as a "good" QB at the beginning of the game. While those INT's were both tipped passes he's still a crappy QB. He can't stretch the field to save his life.

Who the hell does he have to stretch the field to? Lewis is done and they have no running game. Their receivers are terrible. The line is average. He's got NOTHING to work with.

Who the hell does he have to stretch the field to? Lewis is done and they have no running game. Their receivers are terrible. The line is average. He's got NOTHING to work with.

Even with those things considered and I agree with that. Quinn is still terrible. Seven yard slant behind a WR. Curl route before the TE turns around. Pretty ugly QB play.

Archived