Mafia Season Mod Queue

lol love the new alts and the new sig.

I will show no mercy next time Miz Song. Prepare to be obsessed with. I will obsess you til the cows come home.

I'm gonna fight 'em all

A nation army couldn't hold me back

They're gonna rip it off

Taking their time right behind my back

And I'm talking to myself at night

Because I can't forget

Back and forth through my mind

Behind a cigarette

And the message coming from my eyes

Says leave it alone

Ooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww RIP White Stripes

Naw jk we're cool.

Oh stop acting like you've never had cock in the mouth. We've all been alter boys at one time or another. BTW I'm fine with the CTM being forever synonymous with CockinTheMouth. I still win imo. :)

problem is that you've joined me in that association..

i like crushers better.. Can't Trust Me

who has been playing for a couple years and never modded?

AVM

Pac

Crusher

Jif

Slats

these guys should get preference imo..

I started the season last year penis face...you won my game and I was very upset about it. The Land of Fat and Happy. h8u

I'm actually down to do another...I've been thinking of a Back to the Future (cant remember if thats been done) and I've been thinking about the Matrix.

I'll do one this season too, just need to work out the kinks. No where close to ready.

No alts, please.

I would love to mod again this season, but I honestly don't know how this new board format runs. I'm still unclear how the PMs/Private Conversations, etc. runs so I wouldn't be able to sent out the roles.

No alts, please.

This. I absolutely hate alts. It's a big enough pain in the a$$ remembering who said what and when in the normal games, I can't stand having to figure it out when all I'm looking at is a bunch of nameless, faceless alt accounts. Besides, with JN Mafia half the fun is the constant feuds and sh*t-talking anyway.

This. I absolutely hate alts. It's a big enough pain in the a$$ remembering who said what and when in the normal games, I can't stand having to figure it out when all I'm looking at is a bunch of nameless, faceless alt accounts. Besides, with JN Mafia half the fun is the constant feuds and sh*t-talking anyway.

I was thinking alts would make it a little easier for me to play against JVoR ... but I can figure out who he is pretty quickly anyway. :D I can never remember the alt games very clearly. Like you said, it's not quite the same without the feuding and meltdowns, hehe. I'd be fine with a couple alt games sprinkled in here and there, but I prefer regular games overall.

I think an alt game or two breaks up the season, but it's too early for one now. Those games always start off very slow, and it is tough to remember who said what as Bleedin' said.

I think we need more participants really pissed off at each other before we move to the alt accounts for a rest. biggrin.gif

I'm with slats.

If there MUST be an alt game, wait until late March/April. The Mafia season just started so lets get a couple of regular games going and then we can do a change of pace with an alt game.

This is our 3rd year on JN doing Mafia, and I gather we're pretty well known now and metagaming is part of how its played here. That's what we're known for along with emo meltdowns. Think of it like the DH in the American League.

Everyone is welcome to JN Mafia. So if you decide to play, be prepared for metagaming and flame wars.

Edited by SMC