1. VLAD DUCASSE

2. T.J. Conley

3. Matt Mulligan

4. Michael Campbell (duh?)

5. Robby Felix

6. Emmanuel Cook

7. Julian Posey

\No love for Muhammad?

Did Nick Bellore play tonight? He was getting a lot of Rex love in practice reports.

Mauga was a beast. He needs to build on his performance from tonight, but that was a terrific start for him. Westerman was also in on a number of plays.

Jeff Cumberland looks like a keeper.

Derrick Mason should've quieted a couple critics tonight (which remains to be seen), he was the complete pro you'd expect him to be out there.

Did Nick Bellore play tonight? He was getting a lot of Rex love in practice reports.

Mauga was a beast. He needs to build on his performance from tonight, but that was a terrific start for him. Westerman was also in on a number of plays.

Derrick Mason should've quieted a couple critics tonight (which remains to be seen), he was the complete pro you'd expect him to be out there.

Bellore played ILB fairly early. I think he was the first in after Mauga. #43. Didn't look too good early. There was one where he was chasing the back out of the backfield and looking around - it seemed odd. I thought he looked horrid and slow at first, but I thought he was a REAL bad safety because of the number. Later as the real scrubs rotated in he looked better, but I don't think he distinguished himself one way or the other.

Surprised that I didn't see Courtney Smith. I liked him better than Campbell coming out, but he's other dinged or Campbell is ahead. Also, what happened to DaJuan Morgan? I thought they signed him and I expected to see him on specials, just saw Davone Morgan. He came a little too far inside on the TD.

List is on the money. I expected to see a bit more burst from Kerley though and I also expected more from McKnight. Depalma Impressed the hell out of me on every play he was involved in this guy looks like he can be ahead in the return game IMO and I would love to see him in the slot as well.

Mauga is definitely the most shocking one that jumped off the field at you. Because not only did he do it, but he did it with the #1s right at the beginning, back to back on his first two plays on the field. That was a hell of a start. And you know I agree with you on Mason. After tonight, when you consider that there's a huge guy with a lot of potential still waiting to join that group, I'm not sure how anyone can be unhappy with this WR corps. Not to mention with the play of Cumberland and pretty much every RB on the roster showing they can contribute in the passing game, there's plenty of options for Sanchez.

LIKED

1. Shonn Greene

2. Mark Sanchez to Holmes/Mason

3. Bilal Powell

4. Kenrick Ellis

5. Patrick Turner

6. Jeff Cumberland

7. Ropati Pitoitua

8. Jeremy Kerley

9. Dan Depalma (who are you???)

10. Josh Mauga

DIDN'T LIKE

1. VLAD DUCASSE

2. T.J. Conley

3. Matt Mulligan

4. Michael Campbell (duh?)

5. Robby Felix

6. Emmanuel Cook

7. Julian Posey

7. Ropati Pitoitua ... Please stay healthy. This guy is going to make a big difference this year. Got some BIGGUNS on that D line.

List is on the money. I expected to see a bit more burst from Kerley though and I also expected more from McKnight. Depalma Impressed the hell out of me on every play he was involved in this guy looks like he can be ahead in the return game IMO and I would love to see him in the slot as well.

Depalma reminds me of Tim Dwight. Hopefully he can be as good of a return man.

Archived