JN Fantasy Leagues are Here Exclamation Point!

The Troll

Mister Troll is there any way you can push the draft to an hour later, I fear I wont be home from Sephora in time. :-(

Sorry, best Yahoo would allow is to move it to tomorrow. I don't know what the hell Sephora is. I'm sure it won't care if you leave early.

You were perfectly capable of reading the rules before you signed up. Weak.

I'm not going to quit unless I got someone to fill in. Unfortunetly I tried to set up rankings not realizing how the line ups were set with a ton of WRs. I'm still in its free, I'll just have to try and make a ton of trades after however the draft ends.

This is ******* bullsh*t. I cant get into the draft ( loading screen issues) and Im stuck with a group of scrubs because its on auto draft instead of letting me in. 7 pm is too damn early. I want out as well. Eli ****in' Manning is my QB. I have no chance in hell!

I've deleted league 3. Not enough interest and the draft was supposed to be starting right now, but Yahoo glitched and I was the only person that seemed to notice. Instead of rescheduling the draft and drafting against myself, I've scrapped the league. Two JN leagues is more than enough.

yeah, it's enough for you but now I'm screwed. Ah well.

Sorry, man. Would have went ahead the draft if not for the server error. But judging from the fact that it's only you and I posting in this thread, it would have been us and eight auto-drafters anyway.

darn this is the first year in like 4 years that I forgot to join! sucks, always have fun with you guys, always have great leagues with people that "mostly" know what there doing lol. with the lockout fantasy football kinda was forgotten about. hope everyone has fun. wish i woulda payed attention!

if a manager quits during the season or someone just flat out doesn't play It'd be my pleasure to step in and make that team the league champion! lol just let me know I'll fill any spot I'm allowed. really gonna miss playing with you guys, theres some great fantasy players here, always had a blast.

So now I have only one team and my simulated draft QB is Peyton Manning. Yeah, doubt I'll be putting much effort into this.

make a trade u can get a decent qb from waivers or trade, freeman, stafford, bradford. aot of my leagues these guys are FA's or on peoples benches

make a trade u can get a decent qb from waivers or trade, freeman, stafford, bradford. aot of my leagues these guys are FA's or on peoples benches

He's won't be landing Josh Freeman from me though. Not this year. I'll be using both Sanchez and Freeman as my two QB's. I'll mix and match every week in terms of which QB gets the start against the weaker pass-defense/better situation. For example, when Sanchez and the Jets play Baltimore during week 4, I'll go with Freeman against the Colts during 4, or when Freeman runs into the Packers defense come week 11, I'll go with Sanchez against Denver's defense week 11 etc, etc. As long as I make the right calls week in and week out, I'm thinking a Sanchez/Freeman duo can take me far this season. One thing is for sure, I'm dealing with two extremely talented, young QB's.I'm actually going with Sanchez this week against the Cowboys instead of Freeman against the Lions. I not only feel the Lions defense is on the verge of coming on strong this season, but with Terence Newman being out for Dallas... They have the weakest secondary around. I wouldn't be shocked to see Sanchez throw for 300+ yards and 3 TD's tomorrow night.QB's I'm willing to trade? Rookie Cam Newton and Chad Henne of Miami. I had to load up on QB's, just in case of injuries.

Archived