*****The Official Gameday Thread of the NY Jets "@" NY Giants*****

JetsFanFromQueens

Monday Night Football, 7 PM Eastern Time, JetLife Stadium.

I believe most of our starters are expected to play 3 quarters. I'm really looking forward to watching round two of Plaxico Burress creating big time plays in green and white. It'll become something else if Burress can flat out dominate his former team. Hopefully Sanchez can continue his improved accuracy during our 3rd preseason game. He's been outstanding thus far. His completion % is currently at 66.6%, which is extremely important, considering the fact that Sanchez is a much improved completion %/accuracy away from being an elite QB. Last but not least, I'm ready to see our revamped defensive front square up against a Giants team that has been known to feature the run game with strong success in recent years past. Our defensive line could face a true test tonight, I'm ready to watch our new looked d-line shut this Giants rushing attack down.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its supposed to be the half and one series into the 3rd quarter for our 1's, honestly as much as I'm looking forward to seeing Manning get another bloody face, i actually want to see the back ups play more...i like this kid we got throwing the rock behind Sanchez and i really want to see K ellis in some more plays.

its supposed to be the half and one series into the 3rd quarter for our 1's, honestly as much as I'm looking forward to seeing Manning get another bloody face, i actually want to see the back ups play more...i like this kid we got throwing the rock behind Sanchez and i really want to see K ellis in some more plays.

Couldn't agree more. McElroy seems to be making some excellent decisions as a rook, and Ellis looks like a beast! We may have a pass rush this year.

Archived