So I sold my soul for nothing, how bad is this trade

BornJetsFan1983

i got britt and tate...background I was drunk, no excuses i feel like i gave away the farm...but sober i do have great rbs, and cj has done sh*t so far...thats at least what im telling myself right now...

This guy got you good. Selling high with Britt and Tate who are on a roll right now for a couple underperfoming guys who can be elite. Not good.

i got britt and tate...background I was drunk, no excuses i feel like i gave away the farm...but sober i do have great rbs, and cj has done sh*t so far...thats at least what im telling myself right now...

Fargin OUCH dude... Never FF while drunk, its deadly!

Agree with Carl. That trade wasn't so terrible. You got an elite WR for a supposedly elite RB. Plax isn't exactly a fantasy monster. And Britt wasn't a "sell high" candidate. He was the real deal.

Unfortunately, Britt's knee has been sodomized. Those are the breaks.

Troll- what are your thoughts on Mccluster going forward

Not huge on him, or KC as a whole, but he's definitely the only RB there that I'd consider starting. There's got to be better starting options, even in a PPR or return yardage league. Definitely the most upside of KC RBs, though, and I'd use a waiver claim on him if he were available.

BTW, I loved him coming out of college. Was super pissed that the Chiefs drafted him when they already had Charles.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's any consolation BJF, I just did this trade:

I traded away Jahvid Best and got Bowe and Dexter Mccluster.

I was really hurting at WR with so many injuries and question marks.

Oh man i have best on one of my teams right now, hes a beast...I also picked up McCluster but have since dropped him...

at least you got bowe, I think he will start to light it up

Oh man i have best on one of my teams right now, hes a beast...I also picked up McCluster but have since dropped him...

at least you got bowe, I think he will start to light it up

Start to?

He's went apesh*t Sunday and has had four straight highly productive games.

Start to?

He's went apesh*t Sunday and has had four straight highly productive games.

He's not available in my league...drafted...i havnt seen his numbers, but i think i saw cassel was geting him the ball in a highlight or something...in any case i would give my ff sister away for D Bowe...but i did pick up NO TE whats his name because some one dropped him by accident I think...

He's not available in my league...drafted...i havnt seen his numbers, but i think i saw cassel was geting him the ball in a highlight or something...in any case i would give my ff sister away for D Bowe...but i did pick up NO TE whats his name because some one dropped him by accident I think...

Graham. He's gonna have a great year.

Archived