The 0-4 Miami Dolphins

SoFlaJets

One reason I know Miami won't get Andrew Luck is because they will beat us at least once this year and Indy is tanking the season on purpose just SO they can get him to replace Peyton in a couple of years. Yes I 'DO' think Miami beats us at least once this year. Cameron Wake against Wayne Hunter? I see a 3 sack night-at LEAST.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One reason I know Miami won't get Andrew Luck is because they will beat us at least once this year and Indy is tanking the season on purpose just SO they can get him to replace Peyton in a couple of years. Yes I 'DO' think Miami beats us at least once this year. Cameron Wake against Wayne Hunter? I see a 3 sack night-at LEAST.

I believe we split too.

Can you remind me what this 9/11 thing is in reference too? You keep bringing it up, yet I have no clue what you're talking about. 9/11 had zero impact on my life. I'm from Seattle and don't know a soul in the northeastern part of the country.

That this is seriously so much a part of how you speak every day that you can't even recall it, really only goes to further the fact that you're a complete piece of garbage.

Can you remind me what this 9/11 thing is in reference too? You keep bringing it up, yet I have no clue what you're talking about. 9/11 had zero impact on my life. I'm from Seattle and don't know a soul in the northeastern part of the country.

Are you not an American?

You may be the single most ignorant a$$ I've ever encountered in my life. I mean you're not just stupid when it comes to football. You fail at life. What is that like? How do you survive the day? How do you manage to avoid licking a light socket just to see how it tastes?

Thats right.

Theres no other explanation.

Are you not an American?

You may be the single most ignorant a$$ I've ever encountered in my life. I mean you're not just stupid when it comes to football. You fail at life. What is that like? How do you survive the day? How do you manage to avoid licking a light socket just to see how it tastes?

He's too busy licking a$$ sockets to see what they taste like.

You took a swipe at 9/11 on a message board filled with New Yorkers. Does that ring a bell?

Are you not an American?

Look, I understand that this is UH-MER-I-CUH! I was 14 years old, 3,000 miles away. You expect a kid that has no ties to the situation to understand the magnitude of that?

I bet you also think I'm an a$$hole because I didn't cheer emphatically when they killed Osama.

Look, I understand that this is UH-MER-I-CUH! I was 14 years old, 3,000 miles away. You expect a kid that has no ties to the situation to understand the magnitude of that?

I bet you also think I'm an a$$hole because I didn't cheer emphatically when they killed Osama.

Why is this douchebag not banned?

Where is G.O.B.

No, I think you're an a$$hole because you consistently act like one.

Trash, trash, trash*ty trash trash. Not grasping the ramifications at 14 of 5,000 people dying is bad enough, that you still can't understand why it would be a sensitive subject and refer to it as emotional crap 10 years later is worse. In the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed that somewhere along the line you mouth this nonsense to the wrong guy eventually, who'll throw you the beating that you clearly deserve and haven't been given yet.

yea LM-we've been on Jets boards since the old Rivals boards days

Crazy, isn't it? I first started the year they traded Keyshawn (I started being wriong right away lol) I was living in Florida then. We had a bunch of Fl fans on the board back then.

It's been so long, my memory sux, anyone else go back to that board? I've seen Kentucky. I think you explained the double greenbean situation, and I bet Herminator is here under a new alias.

(wow man, 30,000 posts? haha is that lifetime?)

Archived