Rex Ryans Press Conference

Iceman88

On SNY right now and it is a joke. So far he is saying the offensive performance is mostly on the defense being great and isn't a sign of problems for our offense. He's acting like our offense wasn't the most inept thing to ever been seen. Also he blamed the shotgun snap on Baxter throwing it high not Sanchez having issues.

This dude is honestly oblivious when it comes to offense. There is a reason the Ravens kept him as their DC and didn't make him their HC.

wow, he does sound ridiculous. but dear god man lighten up a little. glad he's saying that to the public I can only hope and pray he sings a different tune behind closed doors.

Ok but this has happened a couple of times every season so far with him as coach and he refuses to make any changes to the offense. The offense has never looked great and clearly needs major changes and he just turns a blind eye to it.

Ok but this has happened a couple of times every season so far with him as coach and he refuses to make any changes to the offense. The offense has never looked great and clearly needs major changes and he just turns a blind eye to it.

Ok I can't disagree with you and I'm really frustrated too. I just don't think he means what he's saying to the press. sh*t has got to hit the fan this week. He does sound moronic. Hopefully the team sees him looking like an idiot protecting them and they do something about it.

I think he should panic and call them all pea brain idiots that will amount to nothing in life. Oh wait, Joe Walton already tried that approach.

Really can't knock Rex for publicly having his players backs. What they do\say behind closed doors could be an entirely different thing.

I think he should panic and call them all pea brain idiots that will amount to nothing in life. Oh wait, Joe Walton already tried that approach.

Really can't knock Rex for publicly having his players backs. What they do\say behind closed doors could be an entirely different thing.

Rex should come up with a Jets FIght Song!

Also he blamed the shotgun snap on Baxter throwing it high not Sanchez having issues.

I really don't want to throw Baxter under the bus here, because that was a very tough assignment for him, and he had some good moments and wasn't horrible.

But, the snap was on Baxter.

I was dissapointed that they took him out after that, because I really think he just needed to settle down, and get some confidence.

But he clearly was jumping the gun, because of the Baltimore denfensive pressure.

I really don't want to throw Baxter under the bus here, because that was a very tough assignment for him, and he had some good moments and wasn't horrible.

But, the snap was on Baxter.

I was dissapointed that they took him out after that, because I really think he just needed to settle down, and get some confidence.

But he clearly was jumping the gun, because of the Baltimore denfensive pressure.

It was in Sanchez's hands, he should have caught it.

Ok I can't disagree with you and I'm really frustrated too. I just don't think he means what he's saying to the press. sh*t has got to hit the fan this week. He does sound moronic. Hopefully the team sees him looking like an idiot protecting them and they do something about it.

Technically, he always sounds moronic... but usually its the moronic we all like because it comes on the cusp of winning football games.

Now, since we are losing it non-competitive, unprepared, sloppy, incompetent fashion... it just sounds like regular moronic. The non-culture changing kind.

Frankly, I think Joe Namath was 100% correct last week... except it wasn't the Jets players that thought they were better than they are, it was their coach. He's given this team a lot of space to become soft. We've been manhandled the past 2 weeks.

There is no way.... NO WAY that we should turn into a high school offense just because we lost Mangold. He's awesome, yes, but so is Dan Koppen and when the Pats lost him they really didn't skip a beat.

Jets are taking huge steps backwards. Just gotta hope that this reality check helps the team long-term... its painful to watch, but it could make us better. God knows we need to be better.

Defense is easy vs the Jets. Play the run and jump the quick slants.....game over.

Damn right... I call it the Pennington Pick-6 Offense. It features a run on every first down right at the best player on the D-line, every interception is a pick-6 and every third down pass is caught short of the yardage marker. Hooray!

We ran this with Chad, Kellen, Favre ingored it most of the time and chose to throw his INTs down the field, and now with Sanchez...

Jets are taking huge steps backwards. Just gotta hope that this reality check helps the team long-term... its painful to watch, but it could make us better. God knows we need to be better.

The jets in the recent past have found a way to success just when things started to look bad. Right when everyone began to give up and quit on them.

Not sure what you expect. No coach is going to throw his team nor anay players to the wolves after week 4.What goes on beyond closed doors hopefully is a different story.

Well, I don't know much about these closed doors... but in this case, with Schotty and Rex... I hope it involves Schotty being mouth-raped.

Not sure what you expect. No coach is going to throw his team nor anay players to the wolves after week 4.What goes on beyond closed doors hopefully is a different story.

I expect some anger, say the offense played like sh*t. There is no possible way to deny that if you have eyes.

I knew we would lose this game. Im not as pissed as I normally am. Low expectations eases the pain.

Haha... its next week's game that is going to hurt. Because they'll either be blown out... or win, and run around the field like idiots forgetting that they just gave away the past 2 games. I'm tired of every season peaking when we beat the Pats and reaching 40-80% of this teams potential becomes acceptable for all the other games.

Haha... its next week's game that is going to hurt. Because they'll either be blown out... or win, and run around the field like idiots forgetting that they just gave away the past 2 games. I'm tired of every season peaking when we beat the Pats and reaching 40-80% of this teams potential becomes acceptable for all the other games.

Im tired of our inconsistency, I mean are we good or arent we? I dont know.

Lot of truth here. Under Ryan The Jets seem to play up to the Pats...half the time. And let down either right before or right after. This was a problem in the Edwards Error too-every win was grounds for a parade, and losses were simply sob stories and excuse fests.Any successful coach can be emotional but over the longterm he has to be steadier and more even keeled than this.

Archived