*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JiFtheOracle

Bench press, clean, squat and deadlift are what the High School measures the boys on. I have him do versions of all of it. I mix things up with isometrics and use the hack squat like launch pad. I have him do 5 varieties of different level set explosive hack sqauts. Bascially driving the weight up like you would coming off the ball. PM me an email and I will send you the sheet I use for some of it on a 3 day split and the % thereof.

Sweet. My cleans are finally getting better, more hip explosion. I'll work some hack squats into my routine, doing lots of front squats right now.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been most suspicious of this thing between you and Brett so far, and my wild imagination kinda has one or both of you goons linked to Pac. So Pac makes sense.

Hess is doing a bad impression of himself. He needs to die.

I think I'll sit on the rest of my thoughts and FOS for now, otherwise CTMHOMO will surely pop in to talk exclusively about what I'm doing and saying, say nothing about the game, and then have the audacity to imply I am obsessed with his creepy a$$.

I would kill Brett in a heart beat. Hess is acting weird thats for sure. But he makes the game fun.. I agree some people get a much longer leash than others.

I have been most suspicious of this thing between you and Brett so far, and my wild imagination kinda has one or both of you goons linked to Pac. So Pac makes sense.

Hess is doing a bad impression of himself. He needs to die.

I think I'll sit on the rest of my thoughts and FOS for now, otherwise CTMHOMO will surely pop in to talk exclusively about what I'm doing and saying, say nothing about the game, and then have the audacity to imply I am obsessed with his creepy a$$.

Agreed...nothing really has changed...maybe a few more players spoke out.

Everyone appears to want to dodge the Brett v Crusher question. Still think Crusher's reactions the most telling. No one has produced anything more compelling...

Pac is also on my list...I see AVM at least contributed...but don't like the master list approach where he discusses 3/4 of the players...don't like watching him get to end game without taking definitive statements or stands.

Sure. I was just curious because I've been working them recently (past 3 months) and started squatting a$$ to ground. Only oly lift I really did previously was deadlifts. I'm in love with them though, even though I'm not great at them yet. My squat snatch (yes make jokes all) is ******* horrible due to limited shoulder flexibility. Really enjoying it, and that's awesome you have baby Crusher doing them. It's only gonna help explosiveness on D. Anyways, the only vanity lift I do is bench press.

My local gym is women and old people heavy, what a difference.. they push trainers hard and there's a bunch of folk with trainers always doing a bunch of weird sh*t like hoping up on the bench press and hoping down.. it's like aerobics in the weights section... I think I saw jif in there last week wearing spandex and training for what looked to be olympic reacharounds

Sweet. My cleans are finally getting better, more hip explosion. I'll work some hack squats into my routine, doing lots of front squats right now.

I would've bet a dozen donuts you were more in the definition/isolation crowd

Meh. I make lists, it's scummy. Don't make lists, I'm scummy. "3/4 lists" look bad, and full lists look bad. When I joke and make fun the entire game, I'm just fluffing my post count, and when I only post when I've got something to say I'm disinterested.

At least I know we haven't changed, lol.

Hess is definitely on my list of people I'm willing to move to...

btw.. I see the ape mentioned me again, all ctm all the time for that guy

I'm conducting an experiment... I have a theory that I can actually control when you post, almost completely... see, you don't have dootz to say for hours at a time, then I mention your name and you immediately respond with drivel about me being obsessed with you. Not game content, just girlish slop about me being obsessed with you... the ironic thing is, I talk about everyone in the game... hell, you've even made jokes about that too... so it can't be lost on you... but then you forget that the minute I mention your name, like its all you've been looking forward to all day and the moment it happens your panties moisten and you forget yourself.

How many games has it been now where you have completely ignored everything that goes on and focused solely on the Ape? You aren't fooling anyone... we all know you have an Ape crush.

Agreed...nothing really has changed...maybe a few more players spoke out.

Everyone appears to want to dodge the Brett v Crusher question. Still think Crusher's reactions the most telling. No one has produced anything more compelling...

Pac is also on my list...I see AVM at least contributed...but don't like the master list approach where he discusses 3/4 of the players...don't like watching him get to end game without taking definitive statements or stands.

What your saying about AVM could be applied to the following: CTM, Slats, Vic, Doggin, should I keep going?

I don't think there anything really to go on so far, we'll eventually need to get to the bottom of Crusher/Brett... Pac is not scum hunting, the last time I made that observation with him he was scum... Hess is a phony... and if I were to go purely on my gut read of the game so far, I'd also include you in my short list of scum suspects.

What your saying about AVM could be applied to the following: CTM, Slats, Vic, Doggin, should I keep going?

I don't think there anything really to go on so far, we'll eventually need to get to the bottom of Crusher/Brett... Pac is not scum hunting, the last time I made that observation with him he was scum... Hess is a phony... and if I were to go purely on my gut read of the game so far, I'd also include you in my short list of scum suspects.

Hahaha...Bwhahahahaha. How so?

Hahaha...Bwhahahahaha. How so?

I've stated it numerous times. GFY ... go re-read the thread, I'm not doing your work for you, eat a dick. LOOK AT ME I AM CAH-RAZY!!!! I IZ DRIVUN RIGHT NOW CAH-RAZY ZABADEE-DOOBADEE-DOO!!!! CAH-RAZY!!!!

I've stated it numerous times. GFY ... go re-read the thread, I'm not doing your work for you, eat a dick. LOOK AT ME I AM CAH-RAZY!!!! I IZ DRIVUN RIGHT NOW CAH-RAZY ZABADEE-DOOBADEE-DOO!!!! CAH-RAZY!!!!

I've never said I was crazy I've never acted like anything other than myself. The whole, I always play in my car thing was COMPLETELY manufactured by you guys because I was playing in my car like 8 games ago. I do play on my blackberry a lot and will occasionally check from my car like I do work emails on long boring multi hour highway drives. I run a third of the country and travel a lot and I hate flying so I drive when I can. Oh yeah! I like be called the dumb, crazy one! Seriously? I just don't care what you call me b/c even when someone gets pissed I can (usually) still recognize this as just a game, as badly as I would still like to win. I haven't changed my schtick because it's not a schtick. I'm playing the game the way I like to play it.

I've never said I was crazy I've never acted like anything other than myself. The whole, I always play in my car thing was COMPLETELY manufactured by you guys because I was playing in my car like 8 games ago. I do play on my blackberry a lot and will occasionally check from my car like I do work emails on long boring multi hour highway drives. I run a third of the country and travel a lot and I hate flying so I drive when I can. Oh yeah! I like be called the dumb, crazy one! Seriously? I just don't care what you call me b/c even when someone gets pissed I can (usually) still recognize this as just a game, as badly as I would still like to win. I haven't changed my schtick because it's not a schtick. I'm playing the game the way I like to play it.

Cool story bro.

Going back to my original point, you are the dumb crazy one - and it feels, in this game like you are forcing it - to make sure you are coming across as per the usual. The rest of this short story doesn't matter, I know your deal... all I'm implying is that you are scum.

After catching up, not a whole lot new to go on. I agree Hess is acting a little strange, ya know... for Hess, but like I said earlier I think it's a bad idea trying to meta anyone this game. With a game in the midst of the football season, I feel like just about everyone is acting differently than their normal mafia selves, so going that direction probably won't do us a whole lot of good.

I still feel good with my vote where it is on WWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat. Just as I said earlier, I feel like he was doing a lot of poking and prodding, and pushing along cases that seemed to have some momentum and seemed pretty easy without getting too involved and getting his own hands dirty. Since then he's also started playing the game of trying to tie people together, which I think is scummy at any point in the game, as it's a means to try to already setup future lynches, but when you're doing it on day freakin' 2 and there's absolutely no info to go on but 2 dead innocents, it reeks even more.

My local gym is women and old people heavy, what a difference.. they push trainers hard and there's a bunch of folk with trainers always doing a bunch of weird sh*t like hoping up on the bench press and hoping down.. it's like aerobics in the weights section... I think I saw jif in there last week wearing spandex and training for what looked to be olympic reacharounds

Sounds like plyometric/calisthenics which I do as well. Like 36 inch box jumps and olympic ring work.

Additionally I think we really need to start consolidating votes at this stage. Pac, Hess would be my preferred to lynch at this stage. I'm leaning more towards Hess at this stage.

You say "stage" a lot, lol.

I agree, those are my 1 and 2 at this stage... :)

knew I shouldn't have bothered checking this mess till tomorrow... so the stupid ape, ctm, want me dead and suddenly vic the dick has joined them. yawwwnn....

I'll be on tomorrow but for now see no reason to change my vote. at this stage I'd consider voting hess for faux key-raisyness, Crush for todays sloppy vote and unvote, and CTM for playing exactly how he's accusing me.

oh and the ape... regardless of his alignment he's always a detriment to the town.

knew I shouldn't have bothered checking this mess till tomorrow... so the stupid ape, ctm, want me dead and suddenly vic the dick has joined them. yawwwnn....

I'll be on tomorrow but for now see no reason to change my vote. at this stage I'd consider voting hess for faux key-raisyness, Crush for todays sloppy vote and unvote, and CTM for playing exactly how he's accusing me.

oh and the ape... regardless of his alignment he's always a detriment to the town.

I know you say "Ape, because he is detriment to town" to bust my balls and I'm sure JIF's ego grows each time you and CTM choose to use his material... but I have to laugh in this instance, since you just echoed my short list of FOS before making the comment, dummy.

Oh, and stop acting like your doing us all a favor by checking in.

Official Vote Count:

Brett (2): Doggin, Wbat

JetsCode (1): Slats

Crusher (2): SMC, JC

AVM (1) Hess

Pac (1): CTM

BG (1). Vic

Wbat (2). Bret, Crush

Hess (3): AVM, Ape, Pac

I think this vote count is still pretty close to accurate.

I'm gonna...

unvote

vote: Wombat

...with the deadline approaching. Hess makes sense, too (as a vote. Hess, himself, makes little sense). I'm moving tomorrow, so things are ultra-hectic here. I'll try to log in during the day from my phone before that deadline.

Archived