Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is the Mess Station virtually unlynchable? If he is scum I will piss on the grave of who he shoots.

I was getting lynvhed D2 last game with the major push coming from ape and you until I had to reveal as the Doc thus NK'ed b/c of meta I'm unlynchable and playing too crazy. You do this almost every game. *hugs Pac, hugs him so tight, tighter, tighter, tighter...tighter. Tighter*

I already revealed. I'm roleless town, again. I've pretty much been roleless 80% of this mafia season. Scum only once, in the Transformers game. I'm bored. I was trying to draw a NK by hinting a role, its a smaller game and I figured its best for town if I absorb a NK rather than a roled player.

JIF thinks I'm tipping Cop - and refuses to vote anyone else? So he's either scum trying to take out the perceived Cop, 1-for-1, OR he's the Cop and outed himself because he's ******* too dumb and impatient to play it right. Does anyone believe that the real Cop would have outed himself under this circumstance?

I hinted a role. I don't have one... I'm vanilla like the ice cream stain on Crusher's shirt.

JIF picked up on what I was doing, and came at me full force. Refusing to vote anyone else? So basically he's saying he wants to lynch the Cop... or he is the Cop. Since that is who he thought I was pretending to be. So, the reality is... He's either scum trying to go 1-for-1 to take out who he thought was the Cop, or demonstrating the mafia equivalent of premature ejaculation by countering me, when I haven't even claimed.

Look at the scenario... He picked up on my hinting, and when I was getting NO pressure he pushes me to a situation where I have to reveal. How is that good for town? If I reveal Cop, he counterclaims Cop and I get lynched, and if he's scum, it's still a 1-for-1 trade for the Cop. Who I am not, fortunately. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here and guessing he's scum... I have to believe he wouldn't have played it like this as the real Cop.

Anyway, lynch away... just PLEASE look at what I'm saying here in the aftermath, when you see I'm not lying.

Cop = Scum

the bad guys are cops this game you pig..

now i have to figure out how stupid you are... did you really not know that, or are you pretending not to know

Exactly. Stupid monkey brains. My vote remains. He's pay a lot more attention to detail than that.

Also, I'd like for everyone to stop acting like he's a day 1 target all the time. He's not, I doubt he's ever been lynched day 1 or killed night 1. To put him in the conversation of an easy day 1 target like me and SatanFan is a lie.

Lynch the Ape. He's acting as if he doesnt know the cops are scum and I've been repeating that over and over and over again.

Make a case, guys.

I've been a scummate of Hess before... when he is dirty he tends to get a nervous in the scum chat which translates into less and/or safer posts.

I've admittedly not re-read but I can't remember a single game related post out of him this game. He's content to hide in the shadows like a scared warthog. That's Sharrows and SMC's game but not Jimmy Crack Corns.

That right there is all the day 1 "case" I need...

I was getting lynvhed D2 last game with the major push coming from ape and you until I had to reveal as the Doc thus NK'ed b/c of meta I'm unlynchable and playing too crazy. You do this almost every game. *hugs Pac, hugs him so tight, tighter, tighter, tighter...tighter. Tighter*

Yo PT Barnum.. I did it last game because I was teh scum.

Also, I'd like for everyone to stop acting like he's a day 1 target all the time. He's not, I doubt he's ever been lynched day 1 or killed night 1. To put him in the conversation of an easy day 1 target like me and SatanFan is a lie.

Lynch the Ape. He's acting as if he doesnt know the cops are scum and I've been repeating that over and over and over again.

def agree with this, the ape is almost never lynched... lynching verbal again day 1 is lame and I want no part of it... he hasn't done anything more suspicious then ape or that twit jf80

def agree with this, the ape is almost never lynched... lynching verbal again day 1 is lame and I want no part of it... he hasn't done anything more suspicious then ape or that twit jf80

I haven't felt good about his responses. He leaves a lame explanation about the L1 vote on Hess, then leaves. He's at L2 now, there's no deadline yet, I'd at least like to hear what he has to say reveal-wise.

I haven't felt good about his responses. He leaves a lame explanation about the L1 vote on Hess, then leaves. He's at L2 now, there's no deadline yet, I'd at least like to hear what he has to say reveal-wise.

Didn't we just lynch Verb for basically the same reason last game? That's how I see it.

Whether or not I get lynched frequently has NO bearing on this game.

Whether or not Verbal was lynched D1 last game has NO bearing on this game.

I'm pretty sure I've already admitted I'm not playing very close attention, because I'm roleless. I'm trying to force a lot of interaction, get people to start making cases... even if they are on me. I don't care, but I don't like it when these games digress into nobody actually playing and just acquiescing to this mentality of "we can't lynch so-and-so because they get voted all the time". That is bullsh*t. WAY too much meta influence.

If you want to lynch me, do it... then take my alignment and LOOK BACK at the D1 interactions.... but holy ******* sh*t guys, stop with this we can't lynch so-and-so because of circumstances not related to THIS game.

I'm pretty sure I've already admitted I'm not playing very close attention, because I'm roleless. I'm trying to force a lot of interaction, get people to start making cases... even if they are on me. I don't care, but I don't like it when these games digress into nobody actually playing and just acquiescing to this mentality of "we can't lynch so-and-so because they get voted all the time". That is bullsh*t. WAY too much meta influence.

If you want to lynch me, do it... then take my alignment and LOOK BACK at the D1 interactions.... but holy ******* sh*t guys, stop with this we can't lynch so-and-so because of circumstances not related to THIS game.

I understand your point but this is a small game and it's day 1 monkey. Not a lot of circumstance to go on. So people usually use past performances and trends to start things up.

I understand your point but this is a small game and it's day 1 monkey. Not a lot of circumstance to go on. So people usually use past performances and trends to start things up.

There has been PLENTY of stupidity to base votes on... yet all I keep reading are these passive "we always vote that person, I don't want to vote them" statements. What is that? That's not mafia.

For instance... I can't get Sharrow's post out of my head... the speculative connecting of dots, plus he's usually not one to say "I could go A, or I could go B" he just does, he doesn't waffle. I dunno, we know scum isn't ever blatant, even though some of you are convinced I am right now... anyone that has played with me as scum knows I'm way more careful as scum than I am as a roleless townie who is just pissing on everyone's shoes... that Sharrow post reeked of a slick scum post.

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

exactly, and he knows this... There's no good case on anybody, of course if ape is actually town, he's fos' and voted half the game so I'm sure he'll be bumping posts explaining about how he knew it all along, but in reality, catchign scum cold on day is very unlikely...

I'm fine with using previous games to help me vote on day 1... Not to say I'm going to vote for someone I think is innocent, but it will push e in favor of say voting ape over verbl this game

exactly, and he knows this... There's no good case on anybody, of course if ape is actually town, he's fos' and voted half the game so I'm sure he'll be bumping posts explaining about how he knew it all along, but in reality, catchign scum cold on day is very unlikely...

I'm fine with using previous games to help me vote on day 1... Not to say I'm going to vote for someone I think is innocent, but it will push e in favor of say voting ape over verbl this game

That isn't what I'm talking about CTM... what I'm saying is, declaring that you won't vote so-and-so because they were lynched D1 last game, or are always early lynch targets is nonsense in an 11 player game. I shouldn't have to explain why.

I get the metagaming for case building aspect of D1, I'm not talking about that though... Im talking about letting people off the hook because they were lynched on a Tuesday, 7 games ago and blah, blah, blah

That isn't what I'm talking about CTM... what I'm saying is, declaring that you won't vote so-and-so because they were lynched D1 last game, or are always early lynch targets is nonsense in an 11 player game. I shouldn't have to explain why.

I get the metagaming for case building aspect of D1, I'm not talking about that though... Im talking about letting people off the hook because they were lynched on a Tuesday, 7 games ago and blah, blah, blah

relax yourself spazz...

In my case I'm not voting 80 primarily because he hasn't done anything overtly scummy. The fact that he's a usual day 1 whipping boy is secondary.

I'm opting not to take the easy day 1 vote because I don't have a solid read on anyone. I feel comfortable with my day 1 "case" on Hess and will formulate opinions as the game progresses.

5 days or whatever it's been is ample time to catch sloppy scum. Since we haven't seem to have done that, it's time to move things along. That's why I had tight deadlines in the game I modded.. keep things moving... ESPECIALLY when it's an 11 man game. *glares at BG*

You realize you only have 2 votes on you right? You're posting like you're at L-1.

My vote feels like a hug from mommy.

You realize you only have 2 votes on you right? You're posting like you're at L-1.

My vote feels like a hug from mommy.

I'm posting no more and no less than I usually do. I have to hope you are scum at this point, because if not you should stick to moderating. Dumb ****.

I'm posting no more and no less than I usually do. I have to hope you are scum at this point, because if not you should stick to moderating. Dumb ****.

Ouch. That stung.

Unvote Ape

Vote Sharrow

The Ape is boring. Sharrow was in a dream. So was Slats. I could kill either of them. Sandman first.

Hess didn't appear to be around at the time. If he were a participant in a conversation that got him to L1 -if he were obviously present- that would be different. But he wasn't. Your vote and Ape's put him one "I'm still catching up but I'm gonna vote Hess," away from a defenseless lynch.

Then people are stupid. Being ninja'd is one thing - I was voting to put him at L-2...I wasn't worried about a ninja hammer.....my ninja put him at L-1. If he had already been at L-2, and I was going to put him to L-1.....THEN I would preview to make sure I wasn't accidentally hammering him.

You are getting on my case due to trying to L-2 somebody, and ninja'ing him to L-1 instead. Yes, I left him there. If somebody does a "catching up...vote hess for now" crap.....then they are an idiot and should be lynched. Simple.

FOS you for not seeing this and trying to orchestrate my lynch.

unvote

vote: Verbal

His defense lacks logic, and he felt the need to add it when I was voting the ape rather than him.

See above. It does not lack logic. It is a simply explanation. Use Occam's Razor. And the fact that I added the defense without your actual vote at the time should show you that I was simply addressing your concerns, instead of brushing it off or pushing it under the rug like scum would.

You aren't paying attention to what I'd call obvious right now, slats. Not like you at all.

I'm fine with you stating what is in red. The rest is just speculation because without knowing either of our alignments, that's all it can be. So, like I said... there are some people I expect to see "connect the dots" from before there is an established basis for it, hell I used to do it constantly before I realized how scummy it seems and how easily it can get town into a rat hole, but you aren't one of those people I expect to see this from. The problem with this whole line of thinking and approaching the game is that IF you lynch me first, I will flip town, and then what? You going to say "oh, lets just leave Verbal alone now, he wasn't connected to Ape"?

This is very sketchy to me - you feigned interest in voting either me or Verbal, but made it clear who you were leaning towards (which I consider a nudge). Lynch on me goes through, I die, flip town and Verbal is out of hot water... This is the type of play I'd expect scum to make here if Verbal is scum.

I'm fine voting Sharrow or Verbal at this point.

I agree with the bold. It looks like scum deciding to take the side of whoever was likely to not be lynched. In catching up, I thought I'd see your lynch before I was current, and I wonder if scum did too. Interesting.

More of the same. The explanation is simple - not lame. You might think simple is lame, but I find it is more effective to simply lay out what you are thinking.

Agreed, but I'm not moving off of the Ape. I'm not even going to consolidate. He's a filthy pig and I know it. Trying to play all townie like with "bread crumb" posts he's leaving that he can reference later...please. Huge scum tell. HUGE.

I want to the lynch the Ape and only the Ape.

Ouch. That stung.

Unvote Ape

Vote Sharrow

The Ape is boring. Sharrow was in a dream. So was Slats. I could kill either of them. Sandman first.

Heh.

relax yourself spazz...

In my case I'm not voting 80 primarily because he hasn't done anything overtly scummy. The fact that he's a usual day 1 whipping boy is secondary.

I'm opting not to take the easy day 1 vote because I don't have a solid read on anyone. I feel comfortable with my day 1 "case" on Hess and will formulate opinions as the game progresses.

5 days or whatever it's been is ample time to catch sloppy scum. Since we haven't seem to have done that, it's time to move things along. That's why I had tight deadlines in the game I modded.. keep things moving... ESPECIALLY when it's an 11 man game. *glares at BG*

Are you still whining about no deadline? There were over 2 days of absolutely no activity in this game, as the game started right before the weekend, so it's been like 2 days of actual play. I see no need for a particular rush now that people are playing, so deal with it. The fact that it's a small game gives even less of a reason for me to rush you all through day one, dumbass. If you're still all going in circles later tonight then I'll perhaps change my mind, in the meantime grab a tissue, whipe away the tears and play the damn game.

Are you still whining about no deadline? There were over 2 days of absolutely no activity in this game, as the game started right before the weekend, so it's been like 2 days of actual play. I see no need for a particular rush now that people are playing, so deal with it. The fact that it's a small game gives even less of a reason for me to rush you all through day one, dumbass. If you're still all going in circles later tonight then I'll perhaps change my mind, in the meantime grab a tissue, whipe away the tears and play the damn game.

Your role has been chosen for the next time I mod.

Archived