Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This. It's a little too early for that kind of thing. Then again, this kind of thing is normal for 80, and it's why he always gets lynched (deservedly so, I might add).

Jetfat is impulsive and verbose... you are withdrawn and an a-hole.

it takes all kinds.

now just shut it and put Glenda at L1. I want to get my hammer on.

No, I don't mean to imply that there are multiple scum doing it... I just said it was curious to me to see a couple people doing it. Just making an observation mostly for myself to come back to when we learn CTM's alignment. It would be one of those "was it the guy initiating the redirect, or the guys getting behind it" type of deals IF CTM is in fact scum. Nothing to over-read into, which is why I just put it out as a breadcrumb for myself more than anything else.

How many times do you read your own posts each game? I imagine that you do it constantly, complimenting yourself on your perceived awareness/intelligence over and over again, talking about and admiring yourself in the 3rd person as you read.

Jetfat is impulsive and verbose... you are withdrawn and an a-hole.

it takes all kinds.

now just shut it and put Glenda at L1. I want to get my hammer on.

If he is scum it would be epic, but if he's not I would wonder which one of us would get lynched first if we did that right now, the one who blindly put him at L-1, or the one who blindly hammered him. It would be interesting to see, but I think I'll pass.

No, I don't mean to imply that there are multiple scum doing it... I just said it was curious to me to see a couple people doing it. Just making an observation mostly for myself to come back to when we learn CTM's alignment. It would be one of those "was it the guy initiating the redirect, or the guys getting behind it" type of deals IF CTM is in fact scum. Nothing to over-read into, which is why I just put it out as a breadcrumb for myself more than anything else.

Oh so you expect CTM to come into the game and reveal that he is in fact a cop?

Damn, these games are easy. We should just run everyone up since they are going to be 100% honest about their reveal, even if they are a cop.

How many times do you read your own posts each game? I imagine that you do it constantly, complimenting yourself on your perceived awareness/intelligence over and over again, talking about and admiring yourself in the 3rd person as you read.

Imagine a number in your head.... then go **** yourself.

Oh so you expect CTM to come into the game and reveal that he is in fact a cop?

Damn, these games are easy. We should just run everyone up since they are going to be 100% honest about their reveal, even if they are a cop.

I'm not sure how you jump to this conclusion... All I know is that when we see CTM's alignment, I wanted a place in the thread to come back to. Whether we learn it on D1 or D6 I don't care, it was just me making mention of a momentum shift in voting trains that will warrant a 2nd look once we know CTM's alignment... D1 momentum shifts last game were what guided me to Pac and Vic. I don't know why you guys are acting like making this observation is foreign to mafia.

If he is scum it would be epic, but if he's not I would wonder which one of us would get lynched first if we did that right now, the one who blindly put him at L-1, or the one who blindly hammered him. It would be interesting to see, but I think I'll pass.

how many times has day 1 probing/investigating led to dead scum?

if we're going to kill someone today it may as well be friggin ctm.

This is impatient and short-sighted. Good things can come out of competing trains... hell, you showed me your a$$ last game trying to bail Vic out.

Interesting that you are once again not scum-hunting.

I'm not sure how you jump to this conclusion... All I know is that when we see CTM's alignment, I wanted a place in the thread to come back to. Whether we learn it on D1 or D6 I don't care, it was just me making mention of a momentum shift in voting trains that will warrant a 2nd look once we know CTM's alignment... D1 momentum shifts last game were what guided me to Pac and Vic. I don't know why you guys are acting like making this observation is foreign to mafia.

I have momentum switching from my tummy to my anus. Its called poop. I like to take poops.

This is impatient and short-sighted. Good things can come out of competing trains... hell, you showed me your a$$ last game trying to bail Vic out.

Interesting that you are once again not scum-hunting.

This. In a game this small, if there are 3 scum, we'll need to hit one w/in the first 3 lynches, or we'll lose the game. If we're just throwing away the 1st of those three, it will be that much more likely.

While I agree with this, it seems that CTM is offline unless I missed his post somewhere. I'd vote CTM, but lets see what he has to say.

"Mirror mirror on teh Wall, who teh bested at teh mafia then them all"

For me it would be Pac. I missed him as scum last game and would not like to be fooled again. You on the other hand Im not used to dealing with day1

or day2

not really even day 3 all that much

but day 4? You would be mine

what the hell does this mean? since when do I go Sherlock Holmes on day 1?

Who are you kidding... you never go Sherlock Holmes, but you always come out doing your best to bully "info" (or if nothing else profanities) from everyone you can. That is Pac scum-hunting, the kicking the tires exercise and you usually do it beginning on D1... when you are town.

Who are you kidding... you never go Sherlock Holmes, but you always come out doing your best to bully "info" (or if nothing else profanities) from everyone you can. That is Pac scum-hunting, the kicking the tires exercise and you usually do it beginning on D1... when you are town.

If I put a gun to your head and demanded that we lynched 1 player right now, who would it be?

Archived