Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for you Netflix tards...

after being so disgusted with the streaming selection I launched an investigation to and found a couple gems..

Ink - low budget independant film with a unique plot. Good, not great, but definitely interesting and worth the watch.

LP Man I and II - totally kick a$$ kung fu movies with good plots. part 1 was definitely better but 2 was fun as well. best kung fu movie(s) since Enter the Dragon imo. fyi - this is a chinese movie and subtitled. I suspect all of you with the exception of Hess, JiF, and Crush should have no problem reading along.

I have a list and will report more as I see them but this was what I had a chance to check out this weekend.

for you Netflix tards...

after being so disgusted with the streaming selection I launched an investigation to and found a couple gems..

Ink - low budget independant film with a unique plot. Good, not great, but definitely interesting and worth the watch.

LP Man I and II - totally kick a$$ kung fu movies with good plots. part 1 was definitely better but 2 was fun as well. best kung fu movie(s) since Enter the Dragon imo. fyi - this is a chinese movie and subtitled. I suspect all of you with the exception of Hess, JiF, and Crush should have no problem reading along.

I have a list and will report more as I see them but this was what I had a chance to check out this weekend.

I've had LP Man in my queue for a while and keep finding excuses not to watch it... will check it out.

have to check the last game yet, but I thought ape was one of those guys getting pon doggins for playing the lets lynch x on d1 as it will give information on a,b and c.. which is exactly what ape man is setting up on page 9

have to check the last game yet, but I thought ape was one of those guys getting pon doggins for playing the lets lynch x on d1 as it will give information on a,b and c.. which is exactly what ape man is setting up on page 9

I'll save you the time - I got on Doggin for saying that lynching me or Vic very early on D1 for info, before we even had a deadline and before there were any major momentum swings. Meaning I was sour on Doggin for seemingly wanting to expedite the lynch without anyone really mixing it up. Which is the same reason I've told Pac he's being impatient here... we have really seen much more than D1 nonsense until today. No reason to be discussing hammering YOU until we have at least prodded a couple people and seen how people react to pressure, and how trains ebb/flow, and of course... until we get a deadline.

This doesn't make sense?

Exhibit A. CTM does a read thru to get caught up and can't see past anything I say. Amazing.

your obsessed... fag

imo,

FOS jf80.. i don't buy his trying to get the worst scum player lynched thing + i think his vote on me was scummy mostly because he pre-qualified it like he was a "joke"

FOS ape... he's the most dangerous player in the game.. to town, as town.... plus he's feeding us doggin lines now.. no like, and we should kill him before he hammers a town power role this game

FOS SMC... playing very supertownie like and clean, which is actually a scum tell for him

everyone else, i either have nothing on or town reads

I'll save you the time - I got on Doggin for saying that lynching me or Vic very early on D1 for info, before we even had a deadline and before there were any major momentum swings. Meaning I was sour on Doggin for seemingly wanting to expedite the lynch without anyone really mixing it up. Which is the same reason I've told Pac he's being impatient here... we have really seen much more than D1 nonsense until today. No reason to be discussing hammering YOU until we have at least prodded a couple people and seen how people react to pressure, and how trains ebb/flow, and of course... until we get a deadline.

This doesn't make sense?

thanks for saving me the time, but i think your distinction is weak.. several times you said you'd like to find out my alignment.. that's is doggin's point, except he's not so much of a pussy that he needs to go about it in a passive way, he pushes for the lynch..

in any event, jv80 is othering me the most.. and I usually get what he's up to

unvote

vote JF80

thanks for saving me the time, but i think your distinction is weak.. several times you said you'd like to find out my alignment.. that's is doggin's point, except he's not so much of a pussy that he needs to go about it in a passive way, he pushes for the lynch..

in any event, jv80 is othering me the most.. and I usually get what he's up to

unvote

vote JF80

I see what your saying, but I can assure you... my words are purposeful. Don't hate on me because you don't "get what I'm up to" like the other simpleton.

FOS SMC... playing very supertownie like and clean, which is actually a scum tell for him

This is the only thing you said that I agree with.

I'm like the ultimate peacekeeper. I can make even Ape & CTM agree on something.

meh.. lynching JetsBabe80 on day 1 seems weak to me.

I'll re-read later on to see if he warrants a vote.

Normally, I'd second this statement - but I don't think its as relevant in an 11 person game as it is in a 20 person game, when we are more accustomed to hearing "oh, he's an easy D1 lynch".

Look at the roster for this game, 1/2 the game is made up of people who are considered the "easy D1 lynch" candidates... you, JF80, CTM, Crusher, JIF, me... all people that catch D1 trains EVERY game now. Heck even Verbal gets run up pretty early on a lot lately... so if we embrace the idea that we don't want to lynch the easy-to-lynch loudmouths on D1, we are left with Sharrow, Slats, SMC and Hess... who has really toned down the looney-tunes Hessness so far, btw.

Hehe.

/verbal'd

I'm a tool.

/Ape'd

Ughgod... here comes the Ape is obsessed quips that nobody laughs at.

Nah...I usually "hehe".

Normally, I'd second this statement - but I don't think its as relevant in an 11 person game as it is in a 20 person game, when we are more accustomed to hearing "oh, he's an easy D1 lynch".

Look at the roster for this game, 1/2 the game is made up of people who are considered the "easy D1 lynch" candidates... you, JF80, CTM, Crusher, JIF, me... all people that catch D1 trains EVERY game now. Heck even Verbal gets run up pretty early on a lot lately... so if we embrace the idea that we don't want to lynch the easy-to-lynch loudmouths on D1, we are left with Sharrow, Slats, SMC and Hess... who has really toned down the looney-tunes Hessness so far, btw.

This I agree with. Although SMC also qualifies, Hess works.

Unvote

Vote: Hess

L-2

Don't like this speed move on Hess at all. Someone should unvote.

Agree, I made one small observation about Hess and both Pac and Verbal ran with it. I was waiting to see if Verbal would unvote before I did, since he put it at L1. Nothing doing though... My goal was to have 2 players at L-2 to see who took what position, that's why I moved to Hess. Your unvote creates the scenario I was hoping for. I'm keeping my vote on Hess for a wait and see between him and JF80... if nothing comes of that, I'm considering voting Verbal.

Oh, wow... I just realized you unvoted JF80, not Hess... totally misread your angle here, you move to me pinning the "speed move" on me?

All I pin on you is the fact that Hess was at L1, you were obviously aware of it (being that you posted the vote count), and left your vote there for anyone to ninja hammer.

Verbal is suspect for putting him there, you're suspect for leaving him there.

Archived