Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been PLENTY of stupidity to base votes on... yet all I keep reading are these passive "we always vote that person, I don't want to vote them" statements. What is that? That's not mafia.

For instance... I can't get Sharrow's post out of my head... the speculative connecting of dots, plus he's usually not one to say "I could go A, or I could go B" he just does, he doesn't waffle. I dunno, we know scum isn't ever blatant, even though some of you are convinced I am right now... anyone that has played with me as scum knows I'm way more careful as scum than I am as a roleless townie who is just pissing on everyone's shoes... that Sharrow post reeked of a slick scum post.

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

This is just ridiculous. I do that nearly every game.

This is just ridiculous. I do that nearly every game.

Prove it?

Joking aside. You are typically much more decisive and less likely to poke your head in just to make a comment like "I could get with this, or I could get with that" - you aren't what I'd call passive, even though you don't post a lot, at least that is how I view your play.

I think the people on 80 should move on to someone else. I feel pretty good about him; he was getting a lot of votes, and then attacked Pac who was one of the people defending him. Not scum behavior, imo.

Scum wants reveals. 80 was the first one to L2 someone on an easy CTM vote early. You defended him by saying a little to easy so out in the open for scum so early to paraphrase. I was thinking the opposite but could sorta see what you were saying. But then you wanted to lynch Ape or Verb for being so out in the open on train votes. Not exactly the same thing but close and seemed like a contradiction to me...waffling whatnot. *swish*

You going to address my responses to you, or...you know....sweep it under the rug? ;-)

I've already addressed them. I find them weak, although wordy. I don't see any justification for putting Hess at L1 when he wasn't here to defend or reveal. The fact that you meant to put him at L2 doesn't make it any better when you knew you were leaving him at L1 when you walked away from the game.

Scum wants reveals. 80 was the first one to L2 someone on an easy CTM vote early. You defended him by saying a little to easy so out in the open for scum so early to paraphrase. I was thinking the opposite but could sorta see what you were saying. But then you wanted to lynch Ape or Verb for being so out in the open on train votes. Not exactly the same thing but close and seemed like a contradiction to me...waffling whatnot. *swish*

So you don't see any difference between those two situations?

So you don't see any difference between those two situations?

Yeah but not really for the same reasons as you though. 80 can get away with playing so out in the open, moreso than anyone else in this game minus me...all the more reason for you to FOS himinstead of defend him the whole time.

Yeah but not really for the same reasons as you though. 80 can get away with playing so out in the open, moreso than anyone else in this game minus me...all the more reason for you to FOS himinstead of defend him the whole time.

Why should I FOS him for something I could expect him to do every game? Ape and Verbal leaving somebody at L-1 like that I don't expect. It's a completely different situation. Not to mention the fact that it was CTM in the first example, who is much easier to lynch than you are, and he was at L2 and you were at L1, which is a huge difference.

Enlighten us, Pitfall Harry.

He's completely negating personalities at play. He's acting like Verb would be that bold to put me at L1 and pull that as scum but 80 wouldn't dare be the first person to put somebody at L2. I don't think Verb is scum and really never did but I was hoping to bait a little with my FOS. You're honestly somewhere in the middle and I could go either way. But my best bet is still 80 but if not 80 Sharrow is my next best thing followed by Pacnerd.

Why should I FOS him for something I could expect him to do every game? Ape and Verbal leaving somebody at L-1 like that I don't expect. It's a completely different situation. Not to mention the fact that it was CTM in the first example, who is much easier to lynch than you are, and he was at L2 and you were at L1, which is a huge difference.

If you're town we think the complete and total opposite about this game. Everything you just said, why you'd think someone was town I lean scum and vice versa.

I've already addressed them. I find them weak, although wordy. I don't see any justification for putting Hess at L1 when he wasn't here to defend or reveal. The fact that you meant to put him at L2 doesn't make it any better when you knew you were leaving him at L1 when you walked away from the game.

How would anyone know whether or not Hess was here?

I agree with your points about Verb intending to put him at L2, having it be L1 and then walking away. Different from me, where I was watching the bottom of the screen, 2nd browser open with the unvote and seeing who poked in/out, there were no names, ONLY the number of anonymous users change... the only screw up for me was when you made the comment "someone should unvote him" and changed your vote I thought you actually took Hess down from L1... or I would have done it myself sooner.

I think the scum team is small and wouldn't want to get their hands dirty either way...unless you were me, 80 and maybe Pac.

duh.. can't see scum making a panicky day 1 hammer even in a big game... the ape is more retarded then normal this game.. i haz concerns

Archived