Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job, Ape. I believed you were townie all the way (except if I needed to vote you in order to keep myself alive). Now CTM & JiF can concetrate on the game with the Ape distraction gone.

JF80, Sharrow and Verbal are still my top 3 and I'm happy with my Sharrow vote.

I kinda like the vote on the JiFruitcake..

everyone is all over the place but he's been fixated on the stupid ape for days... perhaps a smart SK took out the ape to expose JiF.. win, win scenario.

I can't see why a scum team would choose to use a day kill on the ape when it was looking like he was going to get lynched.

I think there is a Vig and he took out Ape. Doesn't make sense for scum or SK to take out a prime lynch candidate. Then again, Hess could be scum/SK and calling the shots.

It makes even less sense for a Vig to take them out.. unless Hess is the vig and calling the shots.

I noted it at the time, and considered that possibly ape was innocent and you were defending him, as scum, as a way to appear more innnocent

Actually I suspected him earlier and as the game go's on I stated a few times it was monkey acting like monkey. Though his early running away like a little girl thing was interesting and humorous. If you are town you should be more worried about the people stirring up the monkey and having him moneky puke all over the game making it tuffer to figure things out.

Actually I suspected him earlier and as the game go's on I stated a few times it was monkey acting like monkey. Though his early running away like a little girl thing was interesting and humorous. If you are town you should be more worried about the people stirring up the monkey and having him moneky puke all over the game making it tuffer to figure things out.

I'm just glad we took out there most important player on day 1

That's JiF.

What's a bigger crock of sh*t, him not being around or you not seeing that. *slowly starts circular war dance*

Yeah, unvoting Sharrow doesn't help matters at the moment. So now he's lynch proof because he won't be here?

Archived