Ravens/Jags game thread

stoicsentry

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The effect this is having on me in fantasy football is almost comical. In one league I came into today with a 1 point lead, I have Rice and my opponent has Flacco. I am currently down by 1 point, as Flacco is currently outscoring Rice 0 to -2.

And WTF was that? Wow, Reed, you are one lucky SOB on that one. Are these players retarded today?

The effect this is having on me in fantasy football is almost comical. In one league I came into today with a 1 point lead, I have Rice and my opponent has Flacco. I am currently down by 1 point, as Flacco is currently outscoring Rice 0 to -2.

And WTF was that? Wow, Reed, you are one lucky SOB on that one. Are these players retarded today?

Right there with you bro - I'm losing this week to the worst team in the league because of Ray Rice, Vincent Jackson, Matt Cassel and Danario Alexander. Unreal.

How weird is football?

We rock the sh*t outta the Jags. The Ravens rock the sh*t outta us, but the Jags are holding their own against them.

It's why I love this game.

The whole Team A beat Team B, Team B beat Team C, so Team A should be able to beat Team C thing doesn't apply.

Right there with you bro - I'm losing this week to the worst team in the league because of Ray Rice, Vincent Jackson, Matt Cassel and Danario Alexander. Unreal.

Oh yeah, this week has been a disaster for me in fantasy in pretty much every league I'm in, but I figured I had a decent shot to pull off a victory in this one league, but I've managed to go from leading earlier today to losing now while my opponent has scored no additional points. That takes talent.

And holy sh*t are the Ravens retarded. A first down and ejection. What a dipsh*t.

Archived