128's Official Practice Squad Thread

flylikeajet

Jets WR Scotty McKnight has been placed on practice-squad injured reserve with a torn ACL in his left knee, the team announced today.

McKnight, a seventh-round pick by the Jets and quarterback Mark Sanchez's childhood friend, was let go during final cut-downs and brought back to the practice squad a few weeks later.

WR Michael Campbell, an Edison native who was with the team in camp and has been on and off the practice squad this season, was signed back to the practice squad to take McKnight's place.

Jets WR Scotty McKnight has been placed on practice-squad injured reserve with a torn ACL in his left knee, the team announced today.

McKnight, a seventh-round pick by the Jets and quarterback Mark Sanchez's childhood friend, was let go during final cut-downs and brought back to the practice squad a few weeks later.

WR Michael Campbell, an Edison native who was with the team in camp and has been on and off the practice squad this season, was signed back to the practice squad to take McKnight's place.

Please stop/. Last warning.

no one else gets there own thread

i doin't want to be special

just let me post my news please

Seriously?

Why NOT keep all that type of news in your own thread, wouldnt it be easier to go back and reference that way for those who want to do so? Seems pretty simple and organized to me.

all 61 players on the jets are important

look at scotty mcknight he tore his acl for the jets

No one is saying that they're not important. We're saying that you starting threads about them is over.

Post that stuff in your thread.

Archived